💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

2015 Billboard Music Awards - Taylor Swift, 1D, Iggy won big

KaanBTW

Featured Posts

OBEY

brit looked great! they could at least record fake live vocals for the performance though

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gaga Monster

Is it just me or do I feel like they are avoiding putting Iggy's face on TV. I felt like the camera was on the stage and Britney most of the time

GGD Presidential Elections

Born To Slay

Is it just me or do I feel like they are avoiding putting Iggy's face on TV. I felt like the camera was on the stage and Britney most of the time

As it should be, she's Britneh ****ing Spears.

Gaga Monster

But as a huge Britney and Iggy fan I was impressed with the performance but it could have been longer

Just saw Ed at a festival. He was ****ing amazing live! Catchy and heartfelt songs that he wrote himself and he sings live 100 per cent of the time....plus he is an excellent instrumentalist and an artist filled with passion for music. What's not to love?!

​I know he sings live and he's very talented, but he's boring. Paying money to watch someone stand there on a guitar for two hours isn't my cup of tea. 

Ladey Gagz

​Well I think most people are much more interested in seeing Britney than Iggy and Britney has a much bigger part so it's only normal

Gaga Monster

As it should be, she's Britneh ****ing Spears.

Yeah I know that, I'm a huge Britney fan, but I just felt like she was constantly being avoided by the camera because of her new face. (Also she was hiding when she accepted the award for Fancy)

Paper Planes

Britney's singing live

​No she wasn't. The second verse effects and last chorus vocal riffs made that clear.

Not sure if that awkward mess can pull that song from the dead, but they better be hoping so.

delete it fat

Stephen

​How was it by any shape or form "tragic"? Enlighten me.

By being bad lol 

Gaga Monster

​Well I think most people are much more interested in seeing Britney than Iggy and Britney has a much bigger part so it's only normal

I just feel like Iggy is being avoided

• Mills unpinned this topic

Archived