💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Bjork: "Sound is the n***** of the world"

Yanko

Featured Posts

venusian

such empty minds.

Bjork has dated black guys and has done much more for people's rights than you ever will have the chance to. she's also one of the most humbled people to ever walk the earth. words are not weapons. words are expressions and I am sure she expressed something totally different than those plantation owners before her... ffs

Bjork is universally free. you stay prisoned.

​i dont care if its ****ing madonna says ****** you dont say that and there was no need to use that word 

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Admin

​I didn't see that point. 

​So you decided to talk s--t about me indirectly? You're a coward, my friend.

Phoenix

​So you decided to talk **** about me indirectly? You're a coward, my friend.

Read the previous post and ​I am not your friend + you're indeed not the one to talk about cowardness. lol Next time respond to people more often or clean your messenger, as an administrator you should take some responsibility. 

💎

Higher

Round two here we go! 

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ☄️

Admin

Read the previous post and ​I am not your friend + you're indeed not the one to talk about cowardness. lol Next time respond to people more often or clean your messenger, as an administrator you should take some responsibility. 

​You are not going to tell me what to do. If I and/or this place makes you wanna puke, you are more than welcome to leave.

Phoenix

​You are not going to tell me what to do. If I and/or this place makes you wanna puke, you are more than welcome to leave.

No, ofc not, it's your choice. Do as you think is right.

No the "place" part doesn't make me puke at all. 

💎

Psychedelic

What was she even trying to say though?

She could have used better wording to try to get her point across, whatever that is... but I'm sure she isn't racist, can we stop spending our time on these sensitivities and fight the real enimies out there?

Sister

The word is hideous and I can't see why any self respecting intelligent person would even want to use it, but by now this has all gotten so overly sensitive and overexposed. The old rule should apply here, if everyone hates the word and finds it offensive, then EVERYONE should desist from using the word. There is no good side for using it, so stop trying to act like people are on different sides with permission to use this ugly hideous word. Bjork sounds ignorant and uneducated here, not edgy or more groundbreaking, as she did try to seem. It makes all others look that way as well when they use it, ALL OTHERS.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

TimisaMonster

First of all...nobody should say that word

Second...what does that even mean?

Third...how was this not brought up before?!?!

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

SKANK

First of all...nobody should say that word

Second...what does that even mean?

Third...how was this not brought up before?!?!

Tim, if you don't understand the statement how can you condemn it?

A few pages back I posted a link to the song Woman Is the Nïgger of the World by John Lennon. Bjork was using Lennon's interpretation of the word nïgger to describe sound. Characterizing sound as something that holds little value to society.

In response to Lennon's song Ron Delums, the Co-Founder and Chairmen of The Congressional Black Caucus said..."If you define 'niggers' as someone whose lifestyle is defined by others, whose opportunities are defined by others, whose role in society are defined by others, then Good News! You don't have to be black to be a nïgger in this society. Most of the people in America are 'niggers'

TimisaMonster

Tim, if you don't understand the statement how can you condemn it?

A few pages back I posted a link to the song Woman Is the Nïgger of the World by John Lennon. Bjork was using Lennon's interpretation of the word nïgger to describe sound. Characterizing sound as something that holds little value to society.

In response to Lennon's song Ron Delums, the Co-Founder and Chairmen of The Congressional Black Caucus said..."If you define 'niggers' as someone whose lifestyle is defined by others, whose opportunities are defined by others, whose role in society are defined by others, then Good News! You don't have to be black to be a nïgger in this society. Most of the people in America are 'niggers'

What did I just read :awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Joumana

The word is hideous and I can't see why any self respecting intelligent person would even want to use it, but by now this has all gotten so overly sensitive and overexposed. The old rule should apply here, if everyone hates the word and finds it offensive, then EVERYONE should desist from using the word. There is no good side for using it, so stop trying to act like people are on different sides with permission to use this ugly hideous word. Bjork sounds ignorant and uneducated here, not edgy or more groundbreaking, as she did try to seem. It makes all others look that way as well when they use it, ALL OTHERS.

Context... there is a context and a reference. 

I suggest everyone who thinks Björk is disgusting should understand what she's trying to say first, instead of throwing away laughable opinions like that.

guess whos up in this bitch

Archived