celeb

TV Host Bill Maher compares Zayn Malik to alleged Boston Bomber Terrorist

UC PiXELVISION

Featured Posts

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morphine Prince

He didn't really compare him, just his appearance and made a joke question. It's in bad taste but some of the Directioners online are overreacting. 

Anomaly

Why are you all getting so offended? He's just pointing out that they look similar.

SissyFromSpace

i cant wait for old white straight men from the past generation to die already

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

lego

Why are you all getting so offended? He's just pointing out that they look similar.

He didn't really compare him, just his appearance and made a joke question. It's in bad taste but some of the Directioners online are overreacting. 

They don't even look similar

Boston bomber has curly hair, wider nose, originally from Turkmenistan.

Zayn's hair is straight, origin - Pakistan.

Connection? Two non whites from muslim background.

You don't see anything offensive?

FreePalestine

Haroon

I don't see the big deal :confused: I just think he's pointing out that those two look similar, which I kinda agree with :shrug: 

Haroon

They don't even look similar

Boston bomber has curly hair, wider nose, originally from Turkmenistan.

Zayn's hair is straight, origin - Pakistan.

Connection? Two non whites from muslim background.

You don't see anything offensive?

​From just a look at them you're not going to know their countries of origin, and I think the hair thing is more that they're both messy-ish and of the same colour and styling (somewhat) :huh: 

lego

I don't see the big deal :confused: I don't think he's insinuating that Zayn Malik is a terrorist because he's Asian or whatever, I think he's just saying that those two look similar which I kinda agree with :shrug: 

He would not compare a white Christian American with any terrorist even if there would be more similarities. Come on now.

"Where were you during Boston bombing?" and all those idiots laughing. :fail: 

Then you guys wonder why Murrica is not so popular in the world.

FreePalestine

lego

​From just a look at them you're not going to know their countries of origin, and I think the hair thing is more that they're both messy-ish and of the same colour and styling (somewhat) :huh: 

These things were in the news, Bill knows very well where both of them are from. Besides, he's a well known islamophobe so. Just because the hair is messy? Right.

FreePalestine

He would not compare a white Christian American with any terrorist even if there would be more similarities. Come on now.

​He might, actually. I don't think he likes Christianity any better than Islam.

Archived