Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
music news

Avril Lavigne: Christmas album "is next for me."

Paper Planes

Featured Posts

Paper Planes

Lavigne says that her recent battle with illness has pushed her to pursue projects that are outside of her comfort zone but for which she feels strongly. Her most recent album, a self-titled fifth studio set, was released in 2013, but its proper follow-up will likely have to wait for her first holiday collection. "I've always wanted to make a Christmas album, but I've never had the time," she says. "But now it's like, 'You know what, just do it!' Because that's something I really want to do, so that's going to be next for me."

Source: http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop-shop/6524244/avril-lavigne-interview-special-olympics-christmas-album-lyme-disease

Kelly Clarkson did 'Wrapped in Red' in a few years ago and that was great, but I don't know if Avril's attitude and style will translate well... I guess we'll see!

delete it fat

LoveandMagic

I didn't realize she was sick. :(

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Spock

From punk pop to kawaii Christmas bops that no one will listen to :legend:

who will love me when the night is over

Vernier

Can't wait, if there's anything Christmas could do with, it's definitely an Avril Lavigne album, I was just thinking that to myself last year :hunty: 

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Tropico

Can't wait, if there's anything Christmas could do with, it's definitely an Avril Lavigne album, I was just thinking that to myself last year :hunty: 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

DeleteMyAccount

She's sick? :ohno: Is it something serious?

​Apparently she had lymes disease and was bedridden for a few months.  She's on the cover of People's mag talking about it. 

:lmao: 

Bette Davis

Thank god, about time! Every time I'm sitting in front of the fireplace with my family, sipping on peppermint schnapps and hot chocolate, I'm just always thinking to myself ”jeeze, I really wish Avril was screaming 'grandma got run over by a reindeer' in the background right now.”

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

Paper Planes

does anyone really want an Avril Lavigne Christmas album though? :laughga:

​That's what they all said about Cheek to Cheek but we all got it anyway :laughga:

delete it fat

Marry The Glory

Thank god, about time! Every time I'm sitting in front of the fireplace with my family, sipping on peppermint schnapps and hot chocolate, I'm just always thinking to myself ”jeeze, I really wish Avril was screaming 'grandma got run over by a reindeer' in the background right now.”

I can honestly see this happening for the Christmas album!  :lmao:

Archived