💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

new video

Rihanna - "American Oxygen" (Official Video)

Yanko

Featured Posts

So all they're doing is pissing of people who simply don't want/can't afford tidal and sending them to watch the video on a bootleg site that won't count for charts/views as opposed to people watching it on youtube.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Psychedelic

Not a fan of the songs but it's good. The video bored me but the message is so moving and motivating.

Whispering

​"You can apply for U.S. citizenship after you have lived in the U.S. forfive years as a permanent resident or after three years if you are married to a U.S. citizen. Count five or three years from the date you became a permanent resident. In fact, you can apply for citizenshipthree months before you reach that date"

http://www.brmrs.org/how2cit.html

She has been living here since she was 15. She is 27 now. She is a citizen goodbye.

She hasn't applied for citizenship. She hasn't taken the steps to become a citizen of the U.S. 

I never said that she couldn't apply, just that she currently isn't a U.S. citizen. IT doesn't matter how long she has lived here, she still isn't a citizen of this country. 

Supersonic

No, she is not an American citizen. Living in the US for a certain amount of time does not give one automatic citizenship. 

​She is a citizen, she implied that she got citizenship some years ago. She called Obama "her president" and said that she voted for him when paparazzi asked her about performing in the White House.

Whispering

​She is a citizen, she implied that she got citizenship some years ago. She called Obama "her president" and said that she voted for him when paparazzi asked her about performing in the White House.

She did call Obama "my President", after a visit to The White House. Of course, that doesn't mean she voted for him. 

Could you please provide a link where she said she became a U.S. citizen a few years ago? 

Supersonic

She did call Obama "my President", after a visit to The White House. Of course, that doesn't mean she voted for him. 

Could you please provide a link where she said she became a U.S. citizen a few years ago? 

​It's was Paparazzi video that I saw literally a year ago or so, compressed in a tumblr gif. Since I don't really care about ha, I had no intention of liking or reblogging it and let it pass by

ThatSLAYGUY

I actually quite like the song although the clip is a bit cheesy and just kinda too literal. 

I didn't watch the whole thing only because I just couldn't get over that now I have to watch music videos illegally :wtf: 

But from what I saw ... I just hope she will release it as a single coz I do think it has potential 

She hasn't applied for citizenship. She hasn't taken the steps to become a citizen of the U.S. 

I never said that she couldn't apply, just that she currently isn't a U.S. citizen. IT doesn't matter how long she has lived here, she still isn't a citizen of this country. 

​And who tf are you? :wtf: Who are YOU to say she isn't a citizen of the U.S. seriously shut the hell up 

LePetitGAGABLover

Um, I just saw it and it looked more like a documentary than a music video tbh:lolly:

CaliLilMonster

lmao I don't think this Tidal thing is gonna work. I mean I would've listened to and watched the new song/video if it was on iTunes, YouTube or VEVO cause I'm interested in Rihanna's work but I'm not so much interested as to bother with Tidal so :bye:.

Robotboy

i hvent touched tidal yet :queenga:

i really liked the song nyway. best from r8 so far

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Archived