💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

new video

Rihanna - "American Oxygen" (Official Video)

Yanko

Featured Posts

SlayedForTheGod

This video is so important. Its beautiful. It represents so much for so many people. And it's very obvious who is going to find this offensive. And it speaks volumes.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yanko

Is Rhenna coming for Medoner's last remaining weaves? The video is giving an American Life (album/music music) teas.

​yeah same but message is oposite :giggle:  rihanna wont take that risk madonna took

TimisaMonster

She is going through this era so fast :awkney:

These songs suuuuuuuck :megaflop:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Bette Davis

She looks wonderful, the music is okay. The styling (as much as I love it) is super Lana and the visuals just feel like a poorly done Lana knockoff.

To sum it up.. I'll let the two BFFs Madonna and Natalia to the honors

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

Sebastien

There's an expectation that Rihanna will release a second single on radio, then release the album, then have a bit of hype in a few months for a third single. However, maybe she's trying out a new method. These songs that's she's releasing (BBHM, AO), don't seem like the most radio friendly; but people will still buy them online and listen to them on their own time.

Who knows, she could release 5 songs before her album, all with hype/videos or events involved, and just release a radio friendly single in a few weeks from now. 

As for American Oxygen, I enjoy it but I'm a bit disappointed by the song for a few reasons:

1. It's too long of a song to listen often in full, so I'd like if they released a radio edit with less "empty spaces" during the song. 

2. It's too repetitive and monotone, there's not really a catchy beat or progression (again, this relates to the mentioned empty feeling of the song).

3. The presentation through TIDAL feels horrible. Yes, some people use streaming services as a way to listen to their music. However, some people (myself included) prefer listening to videos on VEVO and purchasing songs on iTunes. It's not like I already use a streaming service and could start using that one as an alternative. I literally don't have a use for the service except to see "exclusive" content that artists I enjoy are holding hostage unless I pay. It makes me resent Rihanna and other artists who are involved in this process. As a Rihanna fan, I feel that waiting days before having the song that everybody is talking about, in high quality in my iTunes library, is ridiculous. I feel like Rihanna is excluding her fans that don't have TIDAL. I don't like the feeling that comes with that. We're still going to purchase her songs on iTunes; but because we're not TIDAL members, we're not privileged enough as fans to enjoy the content right away. 

All in all, I really like Rihanna, and I can't wait to have this song from iTunes, and to be able to watch the video on VEVO. However, it's killing me that I can't really observe the GP's reaction to the song. It takes away from the hype. When it's released on online stores, then I'll be able to truly experience the song and build a better opinion. I also hope she releases more songs very soon. 

Pure Adrenaline

I can't believe how stupid Rihanna's team could be ./........ they are basically giving traffic in other video sharing sites ..... with all this TIdal exclusive BS :fail:

srsly after few months when Tidal flops the only outcome from it would have been the ruined eras of Rihanna and Nicki's albums because it seems right now that they are experimenting with these 2 and it's so damn annoying that I wanna go and smack Jay-z in the face :bye: 

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

The video is so Lana Del Rey :lana:

Credits to the guy on my avi. Love his shirt!!!

evgenigerm2

Tidal Exclusive strikes again! :Jase:

„I allow myself to fail. I allow myself to break. I'm not afraid of my flaws.“

evgenigerm2

So that's kind of an American worship?

„I allow myself to fail. I allow myself to break. I'm not afraid of my flaws.“

DanMonster

I think the video is really well made and she looks great! I like that it doesn't just show the positives of America but also the bad stuff that has happened cause I worried that it would just be a video about how the U.S. is the greatest country ever to bless the world with it's existence but thankfully she didn't just do that!

As for this Tidal exclusive thing...

Mitch XCX

the song is way too long if it was around the 3/3:30 mark it would be ok but this 5 minute length is just too much

kizurl

Genuinely hooked to this song and the video is brilliant. Really hyped for R8 right now.

Archived