💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

MS MR - Painted

Memo

Featured Posts

Lead single from indie pop duo MS MR formed by Lizzy Plapinger and Max Hershenow off their second unannounced album.

Thoughts GGD? :spin:

aquariumlust

I was expecting something a bit darker from them, but I like this direction. I loved every song on Secondhand Rapture and this seems like a nice progression from that.

I was expecting something a bit darker from them, but I like this direction. I loved every song on Secondhand Rapture and this seems like a nice progression from that.

​Agreed tbh although I'm not a fan of the repeating chorus I really love the new sound and how they evolved from Secondhand Rapture instead of producing the same sound :yes:

Battle 4 Ur Life

Gosh, I can't wait to get home and listen to this. This goddamn wi-fi from my uni doesn't load youtube.

:cries:

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Interesting article on their new album.

Billboard: MS MR: Our New Record Feels 'More Upbeat & High-Energy'

The as-yet-untitled new album will also include the first co-writes of the band's young careers, and with some pretty huge names. The duo linked up with Tove Lo and MNDR for the new album, which will be presented at upcoming summer festivals like Lollapalooza and Osheaga.

Interesting article on their new album.

Billboard: MS MR: Our New Record Feels 'More Upbeat & High-Energy'

The as-yet-untitled new album will also include the first co-writes of the band's young careers, and with some pretty huge names. The duo linked up with Tove Lo and MNDR for the new album, which will be presented at upcoming summer festivals like Lollapalooza and Osheaga.

​woah Tove Lo :omg: wouldn't have expected that from them, I'm sure they came up with something great :excited: although this album certainly feels even poppier than the last one :rip:

Battle 4 Ur Life

I love it!

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Miker

As expected.....they continue to bring it.    :music:

Mars..........or bust!

Archived