💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Lady Gaga - You've Got A Friend - HQ Full Performance

Bad Monster Kid

Featured Posts

was this a tidal exclusive tho

OT: Another performance video, another slay by the one and only queen of the planet :legend:

Hello, it's me

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
darkchylde

​Really? She looked so old and depressed during that time to me :rip: 

​I kind of loved most of the looks she worked during 2014, so, yes, really.

Koreku

Something about her voice here is so ARTPOP. Like, when you hear her voice, you know this was in 2013. It's hard to explain. 

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

Battle 4 Ur Life

I've waited sooo long for this! Thank you so much!

I'm slayed. I knew it would be good, but still. Unique Performance!

:air:

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

ChicaSkas

oh my god this FINALLY CAME OUT? some one rip it asap before it's removed!

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Bad Bromance

oh my god this FINALLY CAME OUT? some one rip it asap before it's removed!

​IKR??????

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Katie14

I love the way she sings the last line. She sounds like she channeled her lonely teenage self. I can hear the desperation and sadness in her voice. Its really great how she can do that.

ChicaSkas

really someone use Offliberty.com quickly please, this piece of history is at risk with our luck

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

This song is so full of love. So beautiful, just wish she didn't pause as long as she did sometime but otherwise it's one of my favorite covers of hers.

DanMonster

That was seriously incredible! I could just listen to her forever! She is proving time after time that everyone needs to take her seriously as an artist.

Miranda Sings

You can hear the pain in her voice. She was going through a rough time when this was shot. She probably really needed a friend. I'm so glad she's in a better place. Absolutely amazing performance. 

really someone use Offliberty.com quickly please, this piece of history is at risk with our luck

​I'm sure someone else is ripping it too, but I'm downloading the video right now

FrankGutz

Queen of tributes :whitney:

If i ever lose my faith in you still is my fave, that one & this one made me cry

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Archived