Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
other

Twitter Audit Shows How Many Followers Pop Stars Really Have (Gaga, Ariana, Katy)

SISTERV

Featured Posts

SISTERV

So basically, 2/3 of KP's followers are fake accounts. I'm not surprised at all.

​I mean I knew but now it's like.....damn she really does. No one else has that many fake followers or are even close lol.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Neptune

Don't forget Twitter has tons of users who never tweet or tweet like once every 2 months

​Yep, that's basically me. My account is still real, tho.

Spock

Even if Katy has more fake followers than Gaga, it doesn't mean that Gaga potentially did not pay for them, as it does not mean that Katy payed for them. 

Why isnt Justin the Prince of Twitter payola?

God the double standard with you people sometimes :air: 

who will love me when the night is over

SISTERV

Yes, they have no accurate way of telling which accounts are fake, much less which are bought, which are only a subset of the fakes, and which I don't think they're actually accusing anyone of.

My mother is on Twitter. She's an egg (no avatar), and has only tweeted a couple of times. But, she reads it every day. She's a real user.

​I understand that and you could argue that if you were comparing two people together and didn't necessarily know which ones were fake or bought.....but Katy and Taylor's fake numbers are so freaking high there is no way that those are all coincidence. How do you have 20 million real followers and over 40 million fake ones? thats fishy. at least Gaga and Obama's real and fake numbers are close. lol

Yes, they have no accurate way of telling which accounts are fake, much less which are bought, which are only a subset of the fakes, and which I don't think they're actually accusing anyone of.

My mother is on Twitter. She's an egg (no avatar), and has only tweeted a couple of times. But, she reads it every day. She's a real user.

​Seems like all the mothers follow Katy :derpga:

SISTERV

Yeah. It's getting to a point that numbers DO NOT matter.:lolly:

​inb4 Gaga buys 3 million a month until ha album release, outpacing Katy and Justin, re-establishing her royal status and every little monster uses it as a reason to brag again :toofunga:

JgHaus78

Don't forget Twitter has tons of users who never tweet or tweet like once every 2 months

​and then there's beyonces twitter...

Gypsy Life

I guess you only need to look at Ariana's numbers to know whether this site is even slightly accurate. 

Ladey Gagz

So when Gaga is the one who buys followers, she's the Queen of "not giving a **** and still being honorary"  but when it's others, it's a scandal, it's payola, it's messy? Completely unbiased :lmao: 

This is why I dislike some people on GGD sometimes :smh:  

Bloody

So when Gaga is the one who buys followers, she's the Queen of "not giving a **** and still being honorary"  but when it's others, it's a scandal, it's payola, it's messy? Completely unbiased :lmao: 

This is why I dislike some people on GGD sometimes :smh:  

My thoughts exactly.Half of Gaga's followers are fake or inactive yet they drag Katy again. :awkney: 

SISTERV

My thoughts exactly.Half of Gaga's followers are fake or inactive yet they drag Katy again. :awkney: 

​yeah but katy has double the fake followers to make it look like she is way ahead of Gaga when in reality they are very close in numbers.

Archived