💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

other

Twitter Audit Shows How Many Followers Pop Stars Really Have (Gaga, Ariana, Katy)

SISTERV

Featured Posts

SISTERV

Okay so twitteraudit.com allows you to basically look up any twitter handle and it will tell what percentage of someone's followers are bought and what percentage are real accounts that are not flagged and remain active. It's amazing to see how much pop stars have bought followers. :seek: lol

HERE IS THE LIST FOLKS:

1. Barack Obama is the King of Twitter with 28 million real twitter followers, and 29 million FAKE

2. Justin Bieber is the Prince of Twitter with 26.3 million REAL, and 36 million FAKE making him also the King of Twitter Payola

3. Ariana Grande is the Queen of Twitter with the most real twitter followers at: 23.4 million followers REAL, and 3.9 million FAKE

4. Katy Perry: 22.6 million REAL, 41.6 million FAKE making KP the (confirmed) Queen of Twitter Payola (outpacing the Payola King, Bieber, by 9 million fakes :what:)

5. Lady Gaga: 20.5 million REAL, 25 million FAKE (guessing she bought a lot back in the day and then just quit) making her the Queen of Not Giving a **** About Twitter Anymore Yet Still Being an Honorary Chanteuse

Enjoy guys and share more!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JustPokeHerFace

Twitter needs to pull an Instagram and delete the massive amounts of fake/inactive followers on the site. 

gagzus

u do know these don't technically mean they're bought per say, it means they're accounts that are often abandoned, replicated or simply inactive

Sugarfall

Don't forget Twitter has tons of users who never tweet or tweet like once every 2 months

SISTERV

u do know these don't technically mean they're bought per say, it means they're accounts that are often abandoned, replicated or simply inactive

​often times inactive accounts were fake anyway, or didn't represent a fan because they made a new account anyway. like I could go make ten accounts on twitter now but does that mean Gaga has ten new fans?

JustPokeHerFace

​That is true. Back when Instagram had that day where they deleted millions of accounts, my follower count when from 546 to 490 even though I never bought followers a day in my life. (Actually kind of funny though that today I hit 546 followers again.)  

Kayla

Fake accounts don't mean the celebrity/artist/politician/etc. bought them. It's also very likely that fans or supporters bought the followers. 

SISTERV

​That is true. Back when Instagram had that day where they deleted millions of accounts, my follower count when from 546 to 490 even though I never bought followers a day in my life. (Actually kind of funny though that today I hit 546 followers again.)  

​but thats because fake accounts followed you.....you didn't need to buy them. spam accounts are created all the time on twitter.

JustPokeHerFace

Omg katy

What about Taylor swift ?

​
16,987,756 Real
34,646,760 Fake

Followers

33%

Yes, they have no accurate way of telling which accounts are fake, much less which are bought, which are only a subset of the fakes, and which I don't think they're actually accusing anyone of.

My mother is on Twitter. She's an egg (no avatar), and has only tweeted a couple of times. But, she reads it every day. She's a real user.

Bloody

Twitter had better deleted the inactive accounts from everyone,like Facebook & Instagram did.

Archived