Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
question

Gaga Going Rock?

darkchylde

Featured Posts

darkchylde

Would you be here for a strong rock "remixes" album? Imagine Marry The Night with a different instrumental, stronger bells, the stems from the video played on guitars. LoveGame ala Follow Me Down by The Pretty Reckless, Heavy Metal Lover is perfect like it is but she could just add it to the mix because the songs deserves more attention. I don't know. Any more ideas?

Jay.P

Yes! There was an interview with Fernando Garibay where he said that they made a rock and dance version for every song they produced to see what fits best

Do you hear that? It's poison.

Swan Heart

It will be PERFECT! :flutter::flutter:

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

I would love it definitely, yes! But I think she shouldn't put out a "remixes" album. The songs you mentioned are too old and it would not do very well (I'm not obsessed with charts, I simply think it wouldn't be a good strategy at this point in her career). 

TimisaMonster

A rock version of already rock infused songs from BTW would be overkill...

I do think hearing thethe studio demos of ARTPOP would be interesting (Burqa, ARTPOP, Sexxx Dreams, Venus)

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

nikola

yaaaaas rock please give me some rock

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Ronk

Since I like rock 10x more than pop, I would be there for it.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Archived