💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Azealia Banks "stole" Ice Princess Chorus?

Featured Posts

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Spyro

If you've done even the slightest bit of research behind the song, you wouldn't have made this thread.  :fail: 

Spyro the Dragon

If you've done even the slightest bit of research behind the song, you wouldn't have made this thread.  :fail: 

​when u watch a video for the first time u do extesive reasearch or you just watch the video? :smh: 

BUY BEAUTY BEHIND THE MADNESS ON ITUNES.

​when u watch a video for the first time u do extesive reasearch or you just watch the video? :smh: 

​when i hear a song and im like wow that sounds familiar i google "*artist* *song title* sample????" and im like wow the internet is dope

​dont call me sweetie

​:confused: 

​when i hear a song and im like wow that sounds familiar i google "*artist* *song title* sample????" and im like wow the internet is dope

​well myself including the general public dont do that. you watch it, enjoy it & critique it. 

​well myself including the general public dont do that. you watch it, enjoy it & critique it. 

​critiquing something without educating yourself first isn't valid critique 

Spyro

​>Behind the song.

How does watching the video mean you did 'extensive' research?  If you even read who produced the song, you wouldn't even ask this stupid quesiton.  Hell, you can even check the goddamn wikipedia page.

​Hint: you do research before you make such claims that someone "stole" a song.  Otherwise you come off as uninformative and uneducated.

Spyro the Dragon

LetsGetHigh

​Are you serious? That's exactly what Gaga did with Donatella lmao 

​The cringe I just let out at the ignorance of this comment. :fail: Zedd had this instrumental and didn't know what to do with it, so Anjulie recorded her version of the song but Zedd didn't want to release it. Then when he met with her, Gaga searched through his archives and saw the instrumental and wrote Donatella over it.

​The cringe I just let out at the ignorance of this comment. :fail: Zedd had this instrumental and didn't know what to do with it, so Anjulie recorded her version of the song but Zedd didn't want to release it. Then when he met with her, Gaga searched through his archives and saw the instrumental and wrote Donatella over it.

Dont ever quote me again you marijuana smoker

LetsGetHigh

​Shut your mouth 

Sounds like someone is pressed for being clocked. :sharon:

​​Hint: you do research before you make such claims that someone "stole" a song.  Otherwise you come off as uninformative and uneducated.

​not this again.

read through the thread. then come back to me. 

​Honey you wouldn't know how to clock someone even if your name was Big Ben

​Honey you wouldn't know how to clock someone even if your name was Big Ben

:air:

• Kayla locked this topic

Archived