Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Azealia Banks "stole" Ice Princess Chorus?

Featured Posts

Paper Gangsta

it was the point tho

u said it wasnt release officially so it doesnt count 

I didn't say it doesn't count lol. She didn't sampled that song because it doesn't exist. Its karma b---h was scrapped and Zedd gave that beat to Gaga instead. So Zedd sampled himself lol ? 

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yanko

I didn't say it doesn't count lol. She didn't sampled that song because it doesn't exist. Its karma b---h was scrapped and Zedd gave that beat to Gaga instead. So Zedd sampled himself lol ? 

​oh okay

but it wasnt meant for gaga in the first place

u can see some people are suggesting that everyone should create original beats which is stupid 

Neptune

​oh okay

u can see some people are suggesting that everyone should create original beats which is stupid 

​The beat is still original, since it was never meant to be released before lol it's very different from this...

Yanko

since were on topic of samples my fav gaga samples are judas and alejandro  :woohoo:

0:19 

Paper Gangsta

​oh okay

But Azealia took whole chorus. Not just  beat 

Yanko

But Azealia took whole chorus. Not just  beat 

​​heavy sample  nothing wrong with that either imo especially in urban music because it's common and users on ggd wont change that 

Yanko

​The beat is still original, since it was never meant to be released before lol it's very different from this...

​okay  :guy:

LoveandMagic

Wasn't Azealia interviewed where she said that she liked to find instrumentals and so forth online and write over them? I believe she said that she did this a lot and I think she has been pretty straightforward in acknowledging what she's borrowed and from who in the past. :shrug:

I can't remember where I saw it but I know I saw it in an article posted on GGD.

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Yanko

Wasn't Azealia interviewed where she said that she liked to find instrumentals and so forth online and write over them? I believe she said that she did this a lot and I think she has been pretty straightforward in acknowledging what she's borrowed and from who in the past. :shrug:

I can't remember where I saw it but I know I saw it in an article posted on GGD.

​yes she also said that she writes when she hears a beat and a lot of rappers are like that (who write their verses) 

LoveandMagic

​yes she also said that she writes when she hears a beat and a lot of rappers are like that (who write their verses) 

​Yeah. As long as she credits properly I don't have a problem with that. Her words are still her own and I think her raps are fantastic.

Do you remember what the article I was referring to was? I know it was after the Playboy article. 

Tove Lo

​Madeon already explained the MJH situation. Clearly, you have been paying attention...

​What's the MJH situation? Are you the same one who said the other artists stole the instrumental from him? :green:

hop on that **** like a maniac

Yanko

​Yeah. As long as she credits properly I don't have a problem with that. Her words are still her own and I think her raps are fantastic.

Do you remember what the article I was referring to was? I know it was after the Playboy article. 

sadly no i can't remember 

Neptune

​What's the MJH situation? Are you the same one who said the other artists stole the instrumental from him? :green:

​wha

Tove Lo

​Never said you were dragging her, just saying there were no double standards.

And my bad for mentioning MJH, it was actually made for Gaga first and that band sang over it. It's about Donatella and Aura :)

​If Madeon said that MJH was originally made for Gaga, he is lying. His publishing site said otherwise. :later:

hop on that **** like a maniac

LoveandMagic

sadly no i can't remember 

​Shame. It was a really good article. 

Care to bop with me along to Ice Princess, Judas and Alejandro?

• Kayla locked this topic

Archived