Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Azealia Banks "stole" Ice Princess Chorus?

Featured Posts

Yanko

​i don't think he wants to fight this people anymore. 

​leaving this thread rn :air:   

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fiona Apple

​both are samples :fail:  

​You seriously don't see any difference? :air: Gaga took only a damn rythm from Rocket Number Nine.. Azealia took almost the whole song.And the chorus is exactly the same ..I don't understand how you can put them in the same category..

Haroon

I'm more upset that I've been getting the lyrics wrong all this time, I thought it was "I'm feeling the shade", not "I'm feeling a change" :messga: GGD's impact :rip: 

Paper Gangsta

this ignorant people omg. thats why inu left 

yeah he was ignorant,  I agree 

Yanko

​You seriously don't see any difference? :air: Gaga took only a damn rythm from Rocket Number Nine.. Azealia took almost the whole song.And the chorus is exactly the same ..I don't understand how you can put them in the same category..

​both are samples ice princess is just a heavy sample :air: both are SAMPLES 

rapping on sampled beats is common 

http://www.whosampled.com/sample/319509/Nicki-Minaj-Drake-Lil-Wayne-Truffle-Butter-Maya-Jane-Coles-What-They-Say/

http://www.whosampled.com/sample/339969/Kendrick-Lamar-King-Kunta-Mausberg-DJ-Quik-Get-Nekkid/

http://www.whosampled.com/sample/213076/Kanye-West-Charlie-Wilson-Bound-2-Wee-Aeroplane-(Reprise)/

Fiona Apple

​Who cares if both used samples? Venus is a totally new song.The chorus,the pre-chorus,the beat,the bridge,the lyrics are all a new thing. Ice Princess is just the same song as the other one with different lyrics in the verses. I don't think it's the same thing.

squeala

​Gaga was a bit generous with calling that a sample, it was literally just the lyrics "Rocket #9 take off to the planet Venus" sung by her and both Zombie Zombie & Sun Ra got credit for it. It was a reference at best. :air:

the vocal sample is in the pre-chorus :confused: it's zombie zombie singing "to the planet, to the planet"

Yanko

​Who cares if both used samples? Venus is a totally new song.The chorus,the pre-chorus,the beat,the bridge,the lyrics are all a new thing. Ice Princess is just the same song as the other one with different lyrics in the verses. I don't think it's the same thing.

​ok :air: :air::air:  

Wtf? It's exactly the same song.It's not just a sample

​exactly. the damn beginning middle end sound the same :trootea: 

BUY BEAUTY BEHIND THE MADNESS ON ITUNES.

Desperado

yeah he was ignorant,  I agree 

​no he isnt, he's more educated than almost everyone on this forum

Yanko

​venus is not hip-hop this is common in hip-hop  :air: and popstars use full isntrumentals as samples too :air:  

I'm more upset that I've been getting the lyrics wrong all this time, I thought it was "I'm feeling the shade", not "I'm feeling a change" :messga: GGD's impact :rip: 

:lmao: not the goddess getting it wrong. I mean its a cool song,, but the similiarties are just a tad too much :trootea: 

​scapledT 

Paper Gangsta

Just because he delusionaly stans for same artist as you doesn't mean he is "more educated" :lmao:

What college did he graduate from ?

• Kayla locked this topic

Archived