💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

music news

Question about the queen of pop medoner's tour tickets

Sia Daily

Featured Posts

Sia Daily

I would love to see Madonna live. However it seems pretty notoriously known that every time she tours, ticket prices are usually very high and always sell out anyway.

So I get it, if people are willing to pay x amount and still get arenas/venues filled, then managements etc are laughing.

BUT what I don't get is, WHY are her tickets in particular so expensive? Like how did that all start? I have just seen tickets going for ÂŁ755!!! I would only pay that if I was a very wealthy indeed. Not something I could save for.

I wouldn't even pay that for Gaga. I don't believe any performer is worth that amount. Man, Madge must literally be rollin' in it.

The Child

Because she never fails people's expectations

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Phoenix

She usually puts a good show, and many people come, all age, like younger people for her lately work and older people for 80's, 90's work. So there's many people. I still think it's too much money to give for a concert ticket. 

💎

Batwings

Ticket prices for the Rebel Heart tour are weird. I got the cheap $50 seats, but what was strange is that the seats right next to me were over $100. Doesn't make much sense.

Stef

ticket prices are usually very high and always sell out anyway.

​Not this time around, boo :reductive: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

darkwolf

The Rolling stones, Barbra Streisand.... all of them charge high for tickets.

At least in her case, we can assume that some of that money will go to the dancers, staff that builds the stage every night, costume designers....etc

Archived