💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

An urgent message for Lady Gaga... *UPDATED*

sweetzombie

Featured Posts

FrankGutz

:rip: my god some fans go to extreme lengths when they're pressed about Gaga acknowledging or appreciating other fans and not them 

​im more surprised of how some fans are so stupid & believe the bull**** every fans say just to get noticed by gaga

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
antpats2

just watched the video - ...wow. I never really knew Ryan but i saw a couple of reaaally weird posts on facebook that just didnt seem right (the last one i saw was about someone and their girlfriend trying to kill him????) 

Katie14

Where is Jamie's story? 

Good for you for making this video. It's the right thing to do and takes a lot of guts. I hope Gaga sees it. She deserves to know the truth. I don't think Gaga would ever physically meet with a fan without protection though. So I don't think we should be too worried. 

​im more surprised of how some fans are so stupid & believe the bull**** every fans say just to get noticed by gaga

​You can't really fault them as many are not within the specific social circle (UK Fanbase in this case) and it can be quite difficult for them to judge / validate...I mean some are just genuinely showing their concerns. :sweat:

SpaceAce

He may not be suicidal in your opinion, but it's obvious he has mental health issues. I get that you're worried for Gaga, but it's not at all likely that she'll come into direct contact with him. She simply made a video to make sure he knew he was appreciated, which could be something he really does need, despite his cruel behavior. People are more complex than I think you currently believe and although he's done terrible things, having this support from Gaga may be something that helps him grow.

I just think this video would only make him more angry and I also think you should consider your own safety. Gaga has got her own covered.

FrankGutz

​You can't really fault them as many are not within the specific social circle (UK Fanbase in this case) and it can be quite difficult for them to judge / validate...I mean some are just genuinely showing their concerns. :sweat:

​no, i know, i just remember some weird stuff some people use to write on LM.COM & **** like that, maybe i wrote it bad & it seems like am mad or something, sorry

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Stef

you should consider you're own safety. Gaga has got her own covered.

​this tbh

All y'all complaining about the length of the video? Watch it, and trust me, the ****ing time will be the last thing on your mind :rip: 

this **** scary as ****. How could one living person be so sick and twisted as to formulate such lies, and then be as sick as to attack someone with a ****ing knife

smh

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Higher

gaga if you're here watch this

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn :sharon: 

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ☄️

you couldn't have cut it down from 17 minutes - I'm sorry that's just a really really long video 

JbGaga

The mess.... 
Idk what's true here but I know gaga needs to stay away from this....
These People need lifes/ jobs/ help/ parents/ school/ idk... Jesus?

But isent there public record of these things? It should be easy to find out if someone was arrested for stabbing someone. The mental hospital mabey not. But the arrest for sure. I need some proof. :excuseme:

sweetzombie

you couldn't have cut it down from 17 minutes - I'm sorry that's just a really really long video 

​Tbh, I only really mention the 'highlights' in the video, I could have probably made a 3 hour long video and still not be half way through everything he has done to plenty of us over here in the UK

Chromatica fan chat: https://t.me/joinchat/ObU0LRigtBKBmqxG5qVFoQ?fbclid=IwAR3hOUvyy93_W9ka9iDZBINEVVTRQp-Sd_PFLpwUJgef_SUW01jg3sHyukY

Stef

​Tbh, I only really mention the 'highlights' in the video, I could have probably made a 3 hour long video and still not be half way through everything he has done to plenty of us over here in the UK

He's tweeting about how Gaga knows about you and Jamie's plot to "defame" him :sharon: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

sweetzombie

Defame? :rip:

Chromatica fan chat: https://t.me/joinchat/ObU0LRigtBKBmqxG5qVFoQ?fbclid=IwAR3hOUvyy93_W9ka9iDZBINEVVTRQp-Sd_PFLpwUJgef_SUW01jg3sHyukY

sweetzombie

​I saw this earlier, I'd worry except all I'm spilling here is all T and no shade

Archived