💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

music news

Brooke Candy Will Release Her Debut Album This Summer

Staryu

Featured Posts

Staryu

http://www.wmagazine.com/people/insiders/2015/03/brooke-candy-shamir-tink/

“I’m a chameleon,” says Candy, 25, who is the newest muse of the former Lady Gaga stylist Nicola Formichetti. “But it was vital that I represent this warrior woman, because I’ve just been through so much.” She says her family kicked her out of the house because of her s-xual orientation. (She identifies as queer—except “once in a blue moon,” she says.) She lived in her car; she worked as a stripper; she interned for the celebrity stylist Rachel Zoe. The rapper’s debut album (due this summer) is brutally honest about all this—and includes some particularly raw ballads.

Go behind the scenes with Brooke Candy here:

:wao: about time !

Evan Peters

Finally, been waitin' long enough b---h :manicure: 

emma roberts is an abuser

Staryu

I ran in here thinking it was the date but just the interview I read a few days ago

Oops. :emma: I just thought that I should share it since I noticed that nobody did.

witchcocktor

She fukkin' better, and it better not have any filler tracks. I want a full album length '' Opulence '' experience. 

LoveandMagic

After the Opulence EP I am totally here for it!

Gimme some of that sweet Candy! :bunny:

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

RAMROD

Gish, I hope she does, long time waiting :giveup:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ...𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒹𝒾𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒶 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒 (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

blacklistedd

Everytime I look at her I see Lady Gaga. A more expensive Lady Gaga but Gaga nevertheless. Not too coincidental seeing as Nicola is her stylist.

I kind of can't stand her though, not just her music but her whole schtick as well. Shes visually enthralling but I can't say anything positive beyond that.

Archived