💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Would you take a bullet for Gaga?

Jed

Would you die so Gaga could continue to live?  

87 members have voted

1. 1. Would you die so Gaga could continue to live?

• Yes I would guard her with my life
    • I love her but I value my own life more

Featured Posts

Born To Slay

​Not even for your mom? default_toofunga.gif

Why would anyone do that? Lol, you can get over her.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jay.P

​Not even for your mom? default_toofunga.gif

I don't think so :ohwell: 

doesn't mean I don't love her though, I wouldn't want her to take a bullet for me either

Do you hear that? It's poison.

Bloody Matt

I don't who I'd take a bullet for tbh...  just my mother probably. 

Woolfsmck

For free,,,, no x 100

Hire me for x $ per year and we'll talk... 8-)

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

badgalriri

I would like this 10000 times if I could oh God. :giveup: people tend to use the term "delusional" if they don't agree with you and it's rather annoying. 

**** I WANT TO LIKE THIS 10000 TIMES TOO UGH. 

Oh here y'all go again with the word "delusional". Do y'all even know what the word means or do y'all just throw it around. :smh: God. And we don't have to know her personally to have been touched by her. You and everyone else who says no aren't any cooler and less delusional because you don't have a relationship with her like others.

I personally would. Gaga is someone who's very close to my heart and I think if the opportunity ever arose, I would make the sacrifice. 

​that's very sad.... have you no personal goals? or things you want to do in life for yourself. she wouldn't do the same for you. I would not do the same for her. i want to live my life to the fullest. i would only jump in front of a bullet for the person i love or a very close family member. I never claimed to be cool so dont start throwing words around that weren't even spoken. I would not jump in front of a bullet for her and i dont think any of you should either. you all have beautiful lives.. dont waste them on a popstar.

KyliesChild

No. I would try to help her and myself and plus Gaga changes so much nobody knows how she looks like so I can play her off as a doppleganger or something and run CUZ I'm sure that girl can really fast

Bleachella

No, of course not. I'd rather Gaga get her ****ing head blown off then me. And plus, if someone really wanted her dead, they'd probably just fire again and get her. Tbh if I was being threatened and Gaga was right next to me, I'd use her as a bullet shield.

​oh my god :rip:

lol of course not. the only person i would take bullet for is my mother. 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Born To Slay

​oh my god :rip:

I'm just being honest, it's nothing against Gaga. I'd use almost anyone as a shield.

Koreku

No, of course not. I'd rather Gaga get her ****ing head blown off then me. And plus, if someone really wanted her dead, they'd probably just fire again and get her. Tbh if I was being threatened and Gaga was right next to me, I'd use her as a bullet shield.

​omg :lmao::rip:

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

SILENT HILL

If that's my only way of ever meeting her in person then hell yas!

lol no :madge:

Ronk

Yes.  Gaga is the person who is helping so many people, even saving lives.  She is having a positive impact on many by being a kind, caring, compassionate person and she leads people in that direction by her own good example.  She is changing the world for the better.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Tropico

​that's very sad.... have you no personal goals? or things you want to do in life for yourself. she wouldn't do the same for you. I would not do the same for her. i want to live my life to the fullest. i would only jump in front of a bullet for the person i love or a very close family member. I never claimed to be cool so dont start throwing words around that weren't even spoken. I would not jump in front of a bullet for her and i dont think any of you should either. you all have beautiful lives.. dont waste them on a popstar.

1. I don't need her to do something nice for me for me to do something nice to her.

2. Of course I have goals... 

3. How much I value my life is really my own thing...

4. She's a LOT more than just a popstar to some of us. 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Archived