šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

How do you feel about the BTW Music Video ?

Blue Jeans

Featured Posts

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaSkeletonWay

I love the intro so so so muchĀ and the last scenes too, but the part in the middle (the length of the song) is quite boring.

Dominic

One of her worst videos. The intro is too pretentious and the rest of the video is dull, not my kind of Gaga vid. Rick Genest tho needs to take a seat on my :lolly:Ā 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Phoenix

It's one of my top Gaga videos. The only thing I don't like is that it looks a bit LQ, but the rest is amazing.Ā 

šŸ’Ž

I like the video and I love the song. The only thing that bothers me is her skinny body. I like her body way more now!Ā 

HausofGabo

I think it's a masterpiece, but I don't really like watching it 'cause she looks so skinny, it makes me feel kinda sad how pressed she felt about her weight.

Pierre

I came here to see if you mentioned anything aboutĀ the video. Ā I knew you really loveĀ certain aspects of it. Ā I agree about the black background even though I like it. Ā I also find that and other things to beĀ similarities with the Applause video.

ā€‹YAAAAAAS :legend:

I preffer Baked this way

:manicure:Ā 
Ā 
āIs not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually ceruleanāž.

Pierre

I don't really like watching it 'cause she looks so skinny,Ā 

ā€‹Some of the things I hate to love abut the video. :rip:Ā 

AbsGa slays :cryga:Ā :giveup:Ā 

āIs not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually ceruleanāž.

Emvee

Best intro. At this point I had not really paid attention to the BTW era, I never even bought the single, but this video got me hooked. I began to frequent GGD's news page after this.Ā 

I don't really care for the second half of the video though.Ā 

I've grown to appreciate it more.Ā The video's story andĀ visual elements are surreal, dark yet epic but I still remember its message.

Love Trumps Hate

Jeffrey_This_Way

The choreo is amazing. Ā I wanted more of the story and less(or zero) of the skeleton dude. Ā I was super excited about the prosthetic horns and was hoping that she had kept that up for the entire era. Ā The Madonna reference at the end was a head scratcher though, IMO. Ā 

heavymlover

I don't particularly love this video, but I actually think it's pretty well done, clever and fascinating. I'm just more of a colorful video with lots of props.

Vernier

Could do without the intro, but I love everything else :legend:Ā 

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Archived