💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

How do you feel about the BTW Music Video ?

Blue Jeans

Featured Posts

Battle 4 Ur Life

When it first came out, I had a bit trouble clicking with it tbh. I had trouble with the intro and it felt too preachy. But around the 20th play, I was left in complete awe and everything was slowly making sense.

And almost 4 years later, I adore it and watch it regularly. I think it's visionary. It deserves to be recognized as a landmark on music videos.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alien Tulip

I'm not a huge fan of the song but the video is my favorite music video from lady gaga. I love the intro, her alien looks, the skeleton makeup, the factory scene, and I'm glad it wasn't a cheesy colorful music video but I do wish at times it was less dark. 

gagzus

love the song & the video, i love how to story of the video carries on into the BTWB

bionic

Personally I don't really like the video. :shrug: I feel like although it's obviously a very good video, the whole aesthetic doesn't really fit the song. 

And as always, dancing in a blonde wig in a black bikini against a black background is tired.

buy bionic

Pierre

I like the video, the intro is amazing, the choreo was amazing, but it was just a black background 75% of the video. 

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

Jenniferella

I think it had potential of being a lot better.

The manifesto is godly, everything on the intro was beautiful, but after the songs kicks in, it just turns into 3-4 scenes previously seen in the intro, with her dancing to the song, nothing more. Then the outro comes in and rescue the storyline a bit, but the middle part (the important part of the video, when the song is played) was pretty dull imo.

​I agree with the whole post !

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

VforVendetta

I love it, it's one of her best. I actually lke the video more than the song itself.

Alfonso

I like the video, the intro is amazing, the choreo was amazing, but it was just a black background 75% of the video. 

This 

I hate the dance scenes, and the darkness of the video takes away the message of the song.

I love this video, although the intro>>>>the rest of the video. I love the dark imagery too.

InsideOutright

I really like the end with the Michael Jackson references, and Gaga and the dancers in a group hug, and the gum pop.

The intro and story are good, but long. The mirrored birthing scenes are kind of hard to watch... :wtf:

Archived