• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jesse Pinkman

Its 70 degrees here, why is she dressed like that? :air: 

She looks great though.

It's science, bitch

lego

Ugh. Can she move out of Chicago? Can't wait for Taylor to get some better role in LA.

FreePalestine

Michael Woodson

Are there any white people in Chicago?? lol....Every time she takes pictures with fans in Chicago, they're hispanic.

Hecturr

Are there any white people in Chicago?? lol....Every time she takes pictures with fans in Chicago, they're hispanic.

​racist much :hug:

lego

One is white, one half black, one Arab and one "Assyrian". Where do you see hispanic? And what does it matter?

FreePalestine

Michael Woodson

​racist much  default_awkney2.gif

How is my comment "racist"??....I'm just wondering why she's never seen with white fans in Chicago. 

lego

How is my comment "racist"....I'm just wondering why she's never seen with white fans in Chicago. 

This is the same group she sees over and over again. She either doesn't have other fans in Chicago or others don't bother to stalk her

24/7.

FreePalestine

Michael Woodson

One is white, one half black, one Arab and one "Assyrian". Where do you see hispanic? And what does it matter?

​I'm just curious as to why she's never seen with white fans in Chicago?

lego

​I'm just curious as to why she's never seen with white fans in Chicago?

I just told you, at least one of them is white and they are the same fans. No one else is stalking her.

FreePalestine

Michael Woodson

This is the same group she sees over and over again. She either doesn't have other fans in Chicago or others don't bother to stalk her

24/7.

​This is what I meant to say...that she always sees the same group of fans over and over again. I respect the other fans that don't stalk her 24/7. 

Hecturr

How is my comment "racist"??....I'm just wondering why she's never seen with white fans in Chicago. 

​You don't see how people veiw that post as racist ? k

Archived