music news

Opening act for Lana Del Rey's tour announced

Paper Planes

Featured Posts

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Paper Planes

consensus on LB is that it could still be fake even though Grimes insisted it wasn't

their music doesn't go together and some of the information is incorrect

Lana confirmed it on her own Instagram, Mr. Pessimist X.

delete it fat

Lana confirmed it on her own Instagram, Mr. Pessimist X.

​stating some of the facts, I have you blocked for a ****ing reason. Your posts are about as good as your faves voice, dull and uninspired 

​stating some of the facts, I have you blocked for a ****ing reason. Your posts are about as good as your faves voice, dull and uninspired 

​But... Lana announced it on her official facebook page and instagram..?

Haroon

I hope she comes to the UK and does a few theatre shows :giveup: You lucky North Americans you :cryga: 

Paper Planes

​Lol take your Tumblr tryhard fave and exit then

delete it fat

blacklistedd

Of course shes not opening for my show :roll:

But im pretty stoked to see Courtney Love. I've seen Grimes a few times already.

But wait? Isn't everyone going to this tour seeing Courtney? I didn't think she was an opener, I thought it was just spliced with Lana. Like co-acts.

blacklistedd

consensus on LB is that it could still be fake even though Grimes insisted it wasn't

their music doesn't go together and some of the information is incorrect

Mmmm.......their music doesn't go together literally but in a way it does. They both have the same demographic anyway so it makes sense.

Anyway, it was obviously not fake. Its too random and would be too lame to be an april fools joke.

That's amazing news, but when are we going to discuss the poster? The one for the artRAVE looks untouchable now. :spin: 

Paper Planes

That's amazing news, but when are we going to discuss the poster? The one for the artRAVE looks untouchable now. :spin: 

​I love the Endless Summer Tour poster! The artRave one looks like it was made in MS Paint by a fourth grader.

delete it fat

Archived