đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

What should Gaga do?

thierryrreiht

Featured Posts

thierryrreiht

Ok, so I know this is another thread about Tidal and stuff, but it made me think of something.

We all know the ARTPOP app was pretty much a big f-ing mess at the time. But with all this new Tidal thing, with exclusive stuff and high quality music, shouldn't Gaga dig up the app and try to do the same on her own? When she launched it in 2013, it was about creating something unique, a "jewel case" in which you could enjoy ARTPOP. It was an artistic experience. Tidal seems to be the same thing, but for general music.

So: without removing her music from Spotify and others (now Tidal as well), she should bring back the app. It IS basically the same thing! Pay for the album through the app, but enjoy everything else (unreleased, and all the other features, and hopefully more) for free.

Tomster4Life

Well, I would love it, but the ARTPOP era is over so... Yeah, I don't think it's gonna happen.

thierryrreiht

Well, I would love it, but the ARTPOP era is over so... Yeah, I don't think it's gonna happen.

​Maybe it's over, but she should revamp, generalize it to a "Gaga" themed app rather than ARTPOP app… We would have all the albums, and era-related content.. 

super ultra

everyone should forget about the app :lolly: to be honest, I'm kinda happy that nothing happened with the app, it would be completely useless :ohwell: 

Bloody

The app belonged to Troy's management so Gaga couldn't use it anymore.

It was scrapped like everything in ARTPOP era. There's nothing than can be done anymore. :shrug:

Archived