Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Azealia Banks - "Ice Princess"

Skins

Featured Posts

WHAT A CHEAP MESS

she destroyed my favorite BWET song with this ****ty video, it deserve the best video of her career, of course I'm not asking for 10 million budget video but she could easily do something better than this tbh

it's so cheap i can't:air:

something like 1991 or Chasing Time video would be great for ice princess

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
clefable

GUYS READ THIS.... azalea banks is a vaporware artist like yung lean (my hubby) and other artists it is a type of experimental rap!!! the aesthetics of this genre is very 90's digital era hence the bad blending and editing

​azealia banks is not vaporwave :air: 

edit: neather is yung lean, they just use some of the same aesthetics in there videos ect.

clefable

She was trying to make the video like it was in the early 2000s. Busta Rhymes and Missy Elliott's work can be seen throughout the whole video. 

I love it and it brings back a lot of memories from when I used to sit in front of the TV and watch these wierd late 90s and early 2000s music videos from Coolio, elephant man, Missy etc.

​i do agree, its obvious she was going for the late 90's/early 2000's vibe with this video

I'm gonna use this as the music video

:gaycat:

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Bette Davis

My eyes hurt.. was this made using Microsoft 95?

tumblr_lr6hroHH9q1qfqu85o1_500.gif

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

Anderson123

Damn, one of my favorite songs from the album but totally not something I was expecting from her, it's too shiny and cute compared to her other videos. I understand that she funds her music videos so it's not like she can afford a big budget production but still, this woman is amazing for what she has shown us yet, I love her album.

Alcina Dimitrescu

Its cheap but that's to be expected, CGI is very very very very very expensive. So it's cool i like it.

Its like a metaphor of her career, she attacked at everyone and ended up dead herself.

Going by her logic she's appropiating greek culture though

YeehawKylie

I thought it was neat. Yea, the CGI wasn't the best but it got the point across. There was a creative vision that I really appreciate.

LoveandMagic

I can get what people are saying about the CGI, but I really like it. It really adds a kind of other-worldy vibe to the whole thing. The fact that she funded this herself impresses me. I really like the concept. The video feels very cold and surreal, almost like a psychedelic dream minus the brash colors and swirling imagery. I also like that the snake looks like it's made of coiled metal.

Just my opinion, but I give it two big thumbs up! :applause:

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Darcklighter22

So in the end ARTPOP won? :proud:

so...moral of the story Azealia is running out of cash for her mv productions?! :lana:

her face was bigger in proportion to what it should of been on that body but did like some of her facial expressions 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived