šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Azealia Banks - "Ice Princess"

Skins

Featured Posts

Vernier

Idc what anyone says, I am slayed by 'Ice Medusa', haters step to the left :madge:

I loved her DIY CGI effects tbh. If people are complaining about this, I wonder what they'd have said about the mv for Atlantis :rip:Ā 

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Battle 4 Ur Life

Am I the only one who got ALEJANDRO and ARTPOP teas at the ending? I love the ending.Ā 

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

erfaan

It's perfect!! Girl funds her own damn videos so this is impressive she tried to be outside the box despite the poor budget. Plus the cheap CGI gives me like street fighter feels. I love itĀ 

venusian

GUYS READ THIS.... azalea banks is a vaporware artist like yung lean (my hubby) and other artists it is a type of experimental rap!!! the aesthetics of this genre is very 90's digital era hence the bad blending and editing

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

Bebe

But guys if this was Katy y'all would be slamming it for tackiness?

ā€‹But if this was Katy she would be a major artist signed with a major label who has a networth of $130 million.Ā 

AB isn't signed to a label and she funds her own projects from the money she makes touring and appearing at festivals. She has a networth of $3 million. That's about $127 million less than Katy, whose record label pays for music videos.

You can't seriously compare the two.Yeah, if it was Katy it would seem tacky.Ā For an indie artist paying out of her own pocket this is very bold and well done.

Ā 

I liked it :music:Ā 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Koreku

annoying orange teasĀ :gayhat:

ā€‹Yes. :air:Ā 

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

Hexxx

She was trying to make the video like it was in the early 2000s. Busta Rhymes and Missy Elliott's work can be seen throughout the whole video.Ā 

I love it and it brings back a lot of memories from when I used to sit in front of the TV and watch these wierd late 90s and early 2000s music videos from Coolio, elephant man, Missy etc.

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Hexxx

GUYS READ THIS.... azalea banks is a vaporware artist like yung lean (my hubby) and other artists it is a type of experimental rap!!! the aesthetics of this genre is very 90's digital era hence the bad blending and editing

Educate them

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

:nooo:

Ā 

WTF Azealia sis this is one of your best songs and probably the worst music video

JgHaus78

remember those tacky videos you could make on that website where you dubbed a picture of your faceĀ into a video with a random song in??? this gives me teas

Archived