💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Would you be here for a cover of California Hotel?

Bebe

Are you here for a cover of The Eagles song Hotel California?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like Gaga to perform or release a cover of Hotel California?

Featured Posts

Bebe

Lady Gaga is of course going to be starring in AHS Hotel later in the year, 

Rock classic song Hotel California has often being the subject to much speculation, one evangelical group went so far as to claim the song was about Anton LaVey, the founder of the Church of Satan, buying a hotel  in San Fran and transforming it into a church of satan.

The song-writer and singer Don Henley has said "Some of the wilder interpretations of that song have been amazing. It was really about the excesses of American culture and certain girls we knew. But it was also about the uneasy balance between art and commerce." but it still remains one of the most speculated about songs and boasts some fairly creepy lyrics by the end of verse 3.

Would you be here for Gaga to cover the song in the lead up to the AHS premier?

Pure Adrenaline

can we tame the singing in the show :awkney:

like it's becoming more of Glee than AHS :proud: 

PS: I love this song so she could cover it on future tour like she did with What's Up

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Bebe

can we tame the singing in the show default_awkney2.gif

like it's becoming more of Glee than AHS http://gagadaily.com/uploads/monthly_2015_03/proud.gif.0845d1f1f87fa52496b2255d4f508411.gif 

PS: I love this song so she could cover it on future tour like she did with What's Up

​I'm not even trying to even imply she should sing it in the actual show.

RAMROD

I don't like this song ever since I listened to it when I was 5.

Probably one song I actually dislike and never grow on me, this and Final Countdown.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

latina twilight

Only if it's used for trailers/teasers or even as background music in the show, but no more musical acts in an horror show, please.

But yes, she would nail it.

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

Bitcherella

Hm well out of all the songs you could've mentioned that one sounds like it really could fit Lady Gaga's voice.

i love this song so much. i'd rather it be left alone :ohno: 

its like a great movie.  dont remake it, its perfect

I disapprove of what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it.

btw the first time i started getting into the illluminati conspiracy stuff this was the song john todd was talking about in one of his lectures. i'll try and find the vid of the crazy bastard talking about it :green: 

I disapprove of what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it.

Archived