Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Zayn - I Won't Mind (demo)

Blue Jeans

Featured Posts

gagzus

is this the infamous demo he made for FOUR but it never ended up on it bc Simon calls the shots?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I wanted to live like a normal 22 year old guy"

I'm sorry but I'm not buying this "poor Zayn is so stressed lemme quit the music industry" bullsh*t. :roll: 

Same tbh. I mean, if he wants to quit then he should just do it.

But whatever. :emma: 

Spock

​Uh...did you hear anything off FOUR?

​Uh.. did you hear Night Changes, 18, Fool's Gold, Fireproof and Once In A Lifetime?

who will love me when the night is over

​Uh.. did you hear Night Changes, 18, Fool's Gold, Fireproof and Once In A Lifetime?

​yeah, my point was that the album is not overproduced. especially compared to their first 3. people however can say whatever they want about the actual quality of the songs though

Spock

​yeah, my point was that the album is not overproduced. especially compared to their first 3. people however can say whatever they want about the actual quality of the songs though

​oops, thought you were saying Four was over produced. sorry hun

who will love me when the night is over

Runway

Yas its so good. The lyrics. The melody. His voice. Slay us all modern Bob Marley, 2015 MJ, saudi arabian Gaga, 1D's Beyonce

iNf6FqUsPCxs4.gif

I Won't Have Mercy on Your Fave's Careers getting all the girls pressed yas

ib2137H8oLOiAy.gif

Michael

This song is really nice, and Zayn's voice sounds beautiful.

It's just a rough demo, with proper production this song could be a hit. Although, I was something more up-tempo and catchy and s-xy for his official debut!

I hope his album is full of s-xy urban-pop jams, and I really want he and Naughty Boy to show their Asian backgrounds and add some bhangra and middle eastern sounds.

Sister

Oh the horror that all of this has brought on for all of the little girls of the world, maybe it is all just an April Fools gag!

lol

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Archived