Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Lady Gaga won't be a slave

Angel Down

Featured Posts

JazzGa

Did beyonce drag gaga tho :pole:

ya'll got rid of the condescending smiley that's smirking so i had to use this ****ty cat one

​You mean :usrs: ? Its still here, some emoticons dont show up in the list or wont always change right after you type them. The bugs will get worked out eventually. Im just thinking of each glitch as a surprise to spice up our commenting experience :flutter: 

However :nacho:/:classy: and :pressed: are truly gone I think, which is tragic. Praying they will be back eventually. At least we got :lana: back

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
artRaver

sit and enjoy

tumblr_mvlucnnhnG1rmwzkdo1_500.gif

:fan:

I will enjoy. These lossless files are flawless.  :flower:

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

Harry

​Why? because they're fake/shallow, and greedy. Gaga is a real person and artist.

​How!? It's their JOB. Just because they are way more successful than the average person it doesn't mean that they don't deserve to earn their rightful share of profits from THEIR work... Gaga is a businesswoman as well, she ain't exactly poor. Does that make her not a real artist as well? :smh:

Yanko

​Why? because they're fake/shallow, and greedy. Gaga is a real person and artist.

:rip: :awkney:  

this thread is stupid and flamebait 

Harry

​Because they are greedy a$$holes imo

​I don't think it's greedy. Imagine if your manager took like 75% of your pay-check, you'd probably seek an alternative too.

Fiona Apple

​I don't think it's greedy. Imagine if your manager took like 75% of your pay-check, you'd probably seek an alternative too.

​Lol these artists make money for everything :awkney:

Harry

​Lol these artists make money for everything  default_awkney2.gif

​What? I don't understand what you're trying to communicate to me right now.

Fiona Apple

​What? I don't understand what you're trying to communicate to me right now.

:awkney: I am saying that they didn't need to make Tidal at all...People should have the choice to listen to music for free..If someone wants to support the artist he buys the album/song..It's been this way for years and it's fine..They shouldn't try to make money from everything

Harry

​http://gagadaily.com/uploads/default_awkney2.gif I am saying that they didn't need to make Tidal at all...People should have the choice to listen to music for free..If someone wants to support the artist he buys the album/song..It's been this way for years and it's fine..They shouldn't try to make money from everything

​People DO have the choice to listen to music for free, they can still use Spotify or YouTube... But if artists choose to take their music off Spotify and only have it on Tidal, then that's up to them. After all it is their work, not yours or mine. They have the right to share it in whatever way they want.

"They shouldn't try to make money from everything" Yes they should! You'd do the same thing in their position. They are artists, they provide a service. You wouldn't go to a restaurant and only pay some of the bill and expect the chef to be cool with it. You wouldn't go and see a play without paying for a ticket.

At the end of the day, if all music was free, then in decades to come the industry will simply die and none of your favourite artists will make music anymore. It's not cheap to record and market an album. If major artists don't stand up for musicians' rights, then how will aspiring artists ever stand a chance of making a sustainable living in ten years?

Sugarfall

​Gaga is in Tidal as well

Fiona Apple

​People DO have the choice to listen to music for free, they can still use Spotify or YouTube... But if artists choose to take their music off Spotify and only have it on Tidal, then that's up to them. After all it is their work, not yours or mine. They have the right to share it in whatever way they want.

"They shouldn't try to make money from everything" Yes they should! You'd do the same thing in their position. They are artists, they provide a service. You wouldn't go to a restaurant and only pay some of the bill and expect the chef to be cool with it. You wouldn't go and see a play without paying for a ticket.

At the end of the day, if all music was free, then in decades to come the industry will simply die and none of your favourite artists will make music anymore. It's not cheap to record and market an album. If major artists don't stand up for musicians' rights, then how will aspiring artists ever stand a chance of making a sustainable living in ten years?

​Of course it's up to them :awkney: But that doesn't mean we can't judge their choice...Artists already make millions by writing music and performing.They REALLY don'tneed more than that. And no I don't want all music to be free.. I do buy music.I buy every single album that I enjoy and actually record sales still be pretty good.. Taylor Swift just sold 1,3m in one week before like 6 months.. So OBVIOUSLY artists can do whatever they like.But when people like Beyonce,Jay Z.and Rihanna that make 40.000.000+ a year ask for more money for their music,something is wrong imo..

Fiona Apple

​Gaga is in Tidal as well

​Gaga isn't a founder tho..She just has her music in there like EVERYONE else

Archived