Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Related Searches on #tidalforall (Gaga related)

LePetitGAGABLover

Featured Posts

Schwerk

I really don't understand why it's a bad thing to be asked to pay for the music you're streaming. We pay for stuff like Netflix, right? Maybe I should read up on it more, but I don't really get the drama.

Yes, those artists are rich, it doesn't mean they're work should be available for free? I don't see you donating half your salaries to the less fortunate. All these artist work hard, create jobs,support various charities in a generous way, why not let them do their job and try to get payed for what they produce?

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FrankGutz

CBXPJJHUcAANye8.jpg

I always new Gaga wasn't in the Illuminati.

https://twitter.com/realpetga/status/582599486171574273/photo/1

hahahaha that tweet is giving me life tho, hahahaha

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

​haha, omg I never knew Justin Timberlake and Taylor Swift were part of it

Taylor's not a stock holder. She just agreed to put her music on there + supports their cause, even if she isn't exactly a part of it

Bradley

Taylor's not a stock holder. She just agreed to put her music on there + supports their cause, even if she isn't exactly a part of it

​Oh cool, which means Gaga could have done the same but that btch refused to. :Jase:

​Oh cool, which means Gaga could have done the same but that btch refused to. :Jase:

Eh, it's a sinking ship anyways. It has like a 90% chance of flipping harder than Google+

Bradley

Eh, it's a sinking ship anyways. It has like a 90% chance of flipping harder than Google+

​Seriously? But it's trending so hard right now.

Archived