Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga's music is now on Tidal

KaanBTW

Featured Posts

androiduser

Why wasn't she asked to be in that promo and meeting? default_awkney2.gif

​pawsdown is already making jokes about it

meanwhile Madonna can't even get 100 streams, so she joined Tidal to make profit off of other people's streams probably

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whispering

Probably because like Adele, JT, Taylor, Katy and many others, she didn't want to invest in it and be a part owner. 

ItsTommyBitch

Its not like this means anything, it was already there :duck: She didnt change any of ha social media stuff to light blue or make a statement, so this kind of thread is a bit unnecessary and misleading..

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

I have literally just learned what TIDAL is.... the videos made it look as if they were doing something "brave" and "good for the world".

Lol, all of these people are delusional. It's another streaming service. Get den coins, blow up your own spot.  

Battle 4 Ur Life

YAS! Thank GOD. Bobby or Interscope were smart to have included her already. Now I might sign cause of Gaga, since the promise of hi-fi audio It's a REALLY GOOD advantage for this service. Even tho I have all her albums I still listen on spotify sometimes.

I also like Bey and Madge and Kanye but I wouldn't sign for them tbh. That's why I think Gaga should have joined them in from the beginning. This stuff is gonna blow up in the future and Gaga would only get richer, obviously. damn... :thirst: 

Buuuuuuuut I think she can still join them. I think she should make a deal to promote LG5 on Tidal.

It's probably a recycled version of Napster. I have a good feeling about it.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Pierre

​I love this one too. http://gagadaily.com/uploads/monthly_2015_03/lmao.gif.cceae976b88e2f28f377044f54757226.gif 

whitney_receipts.gif

Hidden Content

whitney-houston-o.gif

tumblr_n3qdbbhvV41rfduvxo1_250.gif

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

FrankGutz

Thank God i don't need that ****, not gonna pay 4 that

Torrents are my God :Jase: plus, i do buy the music for the artists i stan, so :bye:  Jay-Z

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Robinladen

​the people in that meeting actually all invested money in Tidal.
it's possible that Gaga was asked to do this too and declined but yeah we don't know that.

Michael Woodson

She hates streaming but she is not as powerful as Swift so she have to.

​She's "not" as powerful as Swift???? LMFAO! Please, don't kid yourself...You don't actually believe the fallacy you said there, right??....Gaga is FAR more powerful than Swift. Taylor wishes she was as powerful as Gaga. So do you. Oh, and Gaga doesn't need streaming, Taylor does because she's less powerful.

Michael Woodson

Every Taylor Album has sold more than any of Gaga's albums in the US, So Swift has more power in selling album than Gaga. 1989 sold +8M without being streamed. i don't even listen to Taylor's but i can't deny her power.

​I'm not going to say why her albums sell more than Gaga's albums here in the US because I'll get warning points or possibly get banned.  

Dorothy Gale

​I'm not going to say why her albums sell more than Gaga's albums here in the US because I'll get warning points or possibly get banned.  

I want to know this. PM me.

Misleading thread.. Tidal existed before Jay-Z bought it and Gaga's music has always been there. She isn't endorsing it, all Interscope artists are on Tidal.

ARTUNiCORN

I want to know too. PM me :flirt:

Archived