šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga's music is now on Tidal

KaanBTW

Featured Posts

Cheek to Cheek not being listed under her albums but in a separate section clears up that huge argument about whether or not it counts when trying to say LG5 or LG6Ā :creepflop:

Ā 

idk what tidal even is tho bye

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Edible Cloud

"Glamorously gaudy, a self-made post-modern diva stitched together from elements of Madonna" :air:

Fame Romance

I had hopes that this was a joke when I read the titleĀ :hunty::hunty::hunty:

Ā 

I just hope she also keeps her music on Spotify

The Child

WELP http://gagadaily.com/uploads/monthly_2015_03/lmao.gif.cceae976b88e2f28f377044f54757226.gifĀ AND WE THOUGHT SHE WOULDN'T http://gagadaily.com/uploads/monthly_2015_03/lmao.gif.cceae976b88e2f28f377044f54757226.gifĀ CTFU http://gagadaily.com/uploads/monthly_2015_03/lmao.gif.cceae976b88e2f28f377044f54757226.gifĀ 

Ā 

Get dem coins doe sis :hills:Ā 

Ā 

Oh and before people try to come for her (as usual) about music not the blind, that refer to writing music for the sake of music and not writing for charts. So she doesn't hate money. And she isn't a hypocrite for making this deal. She's a business woman.Ā 

ā€‹Don't waste your energy trying to defend her, they will critize her anyway just like they do with everything.

ā€˜If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.ā€™ ā€˜Abduā€™l-BahĆ”

The Child

losless music they said it sounds even worse than Spotify tbh

ā€˜If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.ā€™ ā€˜Abduā€™l-BahĆ”

Buddy

Ā 

Glamorously gaudy, a self-made post-modern diva stitched together from elements of Madonna, David Bowie, and Freddie Mercury,Ā Lady Gaga was the first true millennial superstar. Mastering the constant connection of the internet era, Gaga generated countless mini-sensations through her style, her videos, and her music, cultivating a devoted audience she dubbed "Little Monsters." But it wasn't just a cult that turned her 2008 manifesto The Fame into a self-fulfilling prophecy:Ā Gaga crossed over into the mainstream, ushering out one pop epoch and kick-starting a new one, quickly making such turn-of-the-century stars as Christina Aguilera and Britney Spears seem old-fashioned, quite a trick for any artist to pull off, but especially impressive for an artist who specialized in repurposing the past -- particularly the '80s -- for present use, creating sustainable pop for a digital world.

jojuun

"Glamorously gaudy, a self-made post-modern diva stitched together from elements of Madonna" default_air.jpg

ā€‹Truth be told

Ferrer Zorola

"Glamorously gaudy, a self-made post-modern diva stitched together from elements of Madonna" default_air.jpg

They stole that description from iTunesĀ 

LIFE IS GOOD

Pierre

2r2ry36.png

Lady GaGa. :awkney:Ā 

It will be great for her, I think, if she uses spottify, itunes, youtube, tidal and all that, to all the audiences, music AND the blig. :music:Ā 

I can listen te difference in the sound, not very big tho.Ā 

āIs not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually ceruleanāž.

monketsharona

I don't think they are leaving Spotify, they'll just put their new music there and then long time after on Spotify.

Ā 

To me they'll just makeĀ people download music for free more and more.Ā 

Archived