Sugarfall 3,723 Posted March 30, 2015 Share Posted March 30, 2015 Yay more cocks! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
liz89 373 Posted March 30, 2015 Share Posted March 30, 2015 A silly and unsuccessful way to give the food industry an aura of "humanity", though it appears that it's working for a lot of you already.In fact, you could even say that being instantly (meaning painlessly) shredded to death is preferable over what the surviving animals have to suffer through. And even if we let that slip our minds, the idea of breeding animals to kill them off when we've had our way with them seems to be the real problem to me.Eggs are an unnatural food for humans anyway, we should just stop eating them and problem (well, one of many animal-related problems) solved.interesting thoughts and I think you have a point there. The same goes for milk, it's an unnatural food for humans as well. I'm not vegan (just vegetarian) but I try to cook without milk and eggs as often as it's possible. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RAMROD 118,161 Posted March 30, 2015 Share Posted March 30, 2015 Yay more cocks! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RAMROD 118,161 Posted March 30, 2015 Share Posted March 30, 2015 can all people please be vegetarians Veterinarian? (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Melech 9,900 Posted March 30, 2015 Author Share Posted March 30, 2015 A silly and unsuccessful way to give the food industry an aura of "humanity", though it appears that it's working for a lot of you already.In fact, you could even say that being instantly (meaning painlessly) shredded to death is preferable over what the surviving animals have to suffer through. And even if we let that slip our minds, the idea of breeding animals to kill them off when we've had our way with them seems to be the real problem to me.Eggs are an unnatural food for humans anyway, we should just stop eating them and problem (well, one of many animal-related problems) solved.Could you please give me a scientific source for that? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Melech 9,900 Posted March 30, 2015 Author Share Posted March 30, 2015 interesting thoughts and I think you have a point there. The same goes for milk, it's an unnatural food for humans as well. I'm not vegan (just vegetarian) but I try to cook without milk and eggs as often as it's possible. Maybe interesting for you. http://www.dairymoos.com/is-it-natural-to-drink-milk/ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Didymus 34,380 Posted March 30, 2015 Share Posted March 30, 2015 Could you please give me a scientific source for that? I don't have one, it's just a popular thing to read in diet books. Probably bull****. We've been eating eggs for at least eight thousand years. But since we don't actually need them (everything in eggs can easily be replaced by other foods) my solution still stands. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Melech 9,900 Posted March 30, 2015 Author Share Posted March 30, 2015 I don't have one, it's just a popular thing to read in diet books. Probably bull****. We've been eating eggs for at least eight thousand years. But since we don't actually need them (everything in eggs can easily be replaced by other foods) my solution still stands. I was just wondering. I don't like eggs anyway Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
liz89 373 Posted March 30, 2015 Share Posted March 30, 2015 Maybe interesting for you. http://www.dairymoos.com/is-it-natural-to-drink-milk/ thank u for the link, it's always interesting to read facts that I haven't heard before Unfortunately I have lactose intolerance (and a few friends of mine as well) and I always thought that it comes along with the fact, that it isn't natural for humans to drink milk (of course I know that it's mainly caused by lactase deficieny) and because I've read tons of articles about it. Now I don't know what I should believe But I still think that humans should not consume too much animal products because of ethical reasons (factory farming etc). Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Melech 9,900 Posted March 30, 2015 Author Share Posted March 30, 2015 thank u for the link, it's always interesting to read facts that I haven't heard before Unfortunately I have lactose intolerance (and a few friends of mine as well) and I always thought that it comes along with the fact, that it isn't natural for humans to drink milk (of course I know that it's mainly caused by lactase deficieny) and because I've read tons of articles about it. Now I don't know what I should believe But I still think that humans should not consume too much animal products because of ethical reasons (factory farming etc). I think it should be up to everyone. I personally can't live without a glass of milk in the morning I try to eat not much animal products, but I still do eat it except eggs, i hate them Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
liz89 373 Posted March 30, 2015 Share Posted March 30, 2015 I think it should be up to everyone. I personally can't live without a glass of milk in the morning I try to eat not much animal products, but I still do eat it except eggs, i hate them of course In the end everybody has the right to eat and drink what he wants but I think it's important that people know about the conditions on factory farms (and as a result of it, they will stop eating much animal products, at least I hope so). Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
lego 44,165 Posted March 30, 2015 Share Posted March 30, 2015 thank u for the link, it's always interesting to read facts that I haven't heard before Unfortunately I have lactose intolerance (and a few friends of mine as well) and I always thought that it comes along with the fact, that it isn't natural for humans to drink milk (of course I know that it's mainly caused by lactase deficieny) and because I've read tons of articles about it. Now I don't know what I should believe But I still think that humans should not consume too much animal products because of ethical reasons (factory farming etc). Are there lactose free or low lactose milks/milk products in your country? FreePalestine Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
420 1,042 Posted March 30, 2015 Share Posted March 30, 2015 Good. I heard that the number of vegans & vegetarians in Germany is increasing significantly every year, amirite? If so, then I wanna move there asap tbh. 너와의 어색한 침묵이 차라리 좋아 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
liz89 373 Posted March 30, 2015 Share Posted March 30, 2015 Are there lactose free or low lactose milks/milk products in your country? yes, there are but imo lactose free milk tastes different from "normal" milk and I don't like it. It's acutally sweeter than normal milk. So I never drink the lactose free milk, I just use it when I'm cooking or baking. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ALX 170 Posted March 30, 2015 Share Posted March 30, 2015 this is the first time I've heard of this, is it really that big of a deal Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.