Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will Gaga Support Tidal?

Rat Boy

Cast Your Vote!  

94 members have voted

1. 1. Will she #TurnItBlue?

• Yes! Anything for Honey B!
    • No. We already have enough Madonna comparisons.

Featured Posts

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hola Soraya

No. :neyde: 

courts-dismissed-gif.gif

¿Tú me estás hablando en inglés?

Born To Slay

it would be hypocritical from her 

i mean "music not the bling!1!232@1!! " 

lol, I mean if this is hypocritical. What do U call getting 2m to sing Imagine? Imagine no possessions, yeah ****ing right.

thierryrreiht

lol, I mean if this is hypocritical. What do U call getting 2m to sing Imagine? Imagine no possessions, yeah ****ing right.

ok but she did an amazing performance

and tbh I think 2M is a fair price considering 1. the song choice, 2. the quality of performance, 3. vocals, 4. the audience, 5. the praise. 

Music, not the bling.. that's exactly what she did it for

Born To Slay

ok but she did an amazing performance

and tbh I think 2M is a fair price considering 1. the song choice, 2. the quality of performance, 3. vocals, 4. the audience, 5. the praise. 

Music, not the bling.. that's exactly what she did it for

a fair price? 1. It's a cover that cindridcts the price in the lyrics 2. It wasn't that good, many people even here weren't particularly fond if it 3. They were okay 4. Irrelevant, the super bowl makes artists pay and they have a better audience 5. Wasn't nearly as big as the Oscars or even the grammys.

im not saying that it's wrong she got paid that much but she definitely wouldn't be a hypocrite with Tidal after getting that much

thierryrreiht

a fair price? 1. It's a cover that cindridcts the price in the lyrics 2. It wasn't that good, many people even here weren't particularly fond if it 3. They were okay 4. Irrelevant, the super bowl makes artists pay and they have a better audience 5. Wasn't nearly as big as the Oscars or even the grammys.

1. it's her idol though; she didn't get that tattoo for nothing 2. we're too picky about her anyway 4. ah yes having the whole European continent watching is sooo irrelevant compared to the US 5. I have not seen any negative article about it...

anyway let's agree to disagree

:hug:

Yanko

well she is one of the biggest pop stars of course she wont do a cover for free 

Born To Slay

well she is one of the biggest pop stars of course she wont do a cover for free 

yeah, that's defintiely the spirit of "music not the bling"

Bellatrix

1. it's her idol though; she didn't get that tattoo for nothing 2. we're too picky about her anyway 4. ah yes having the whole European continent watching is sooo irrelevant compared to the US 5. I have not seen any negative article about it...

anyway let's agree to disagree

:hug:

Was the whole continent watching tho? It barely got any attention in the media and very few knew what it was. I didn't hear about it until the very same day and I read about it on GGD thanks to Gaga :emma:

she would be stupid if she did it

isn't she aware of the Rihanna and Navy Massacre that is happening right now?:deadbanana:

I don't wanna deal with that:excuseu:

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

TimisaMonster

No...and why would she start now? It's obvious Tidal is a flop and investing in it at this point is career suicide...look at mega star Rihannas and her flop album 

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

Archived