💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Nick Jonas pays tribute to Telephone in performance

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

bionic

It's only a tribute if the performer says it is. Did Nick say it was a tribute? If not, then it's a rip off, not a tribute.

​A rip off is when you're trying to claim its your own (see: Beyonce's If I Were a Boy songwriting credits). A tribute/homage is when its an obvious reference to the original (such as this video).

buy bionic

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Creyk

People are saying he's going to be big.

​He already is kind of, he's just gaining momentum as a solo act. And he's doing well.

As for Gaga, slay. Pop culture really is ha bish 

The Child

​A rip off is when you're trying to claim its your own (see: Beyonce's If I Were a Boy songwriting credits). A tribute/homage is when its an obvious reference to the original (such as this video).

​The beyonce shade :air::air:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Martijn

Iggy had those exact same women in her performance too... She was probably like 'You are here now anyway, so just stand there in my performance too'

I'm more suprised at the fact that Ă­t's been five years already since the video was released :deadbanana:

bionic

this would have been better shirtless with chains :flirt:

​mte he is missing so many tricks recently

buy bionic

Supersonic

​BeyoncĂ© doesn't have a songwriting credit on If I Were a Boy. :fan:

Archived