Featured Posts

MonsterJay

I thought the performance was actually really good tbh 
Ghosttown is my favorite song off of RH

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jesse Pinkman

That was a good performance. They both looked great.

It's science, bitch

jojuun

2 queens of bad vocals yaaaaaaay

tumblr_inline_myeetuJL8j1rpogsi.gif

Taylor is snatching everyone's wig in the industry currently, and Madonna is the biggest selling female artist of all time, has won countless awards for her artistry and vocals, including a recent Golden Globe win for Best Song.

madonna-globe.jpg

Why do you guys even give two ****s if she is performing and working with younger artists? It's not as if it's helping her album or single sales from her last two albums by any means :shrug: If your argument is that she's trying to stay relevant, then that's obviously not the case (music, wise).

And it certainly isn't this "younger audience" she's being exposed to that is buying her aptly-priced (not) cheap concert tickets. It's the fans she's built and maintained over the years.

Bottom line: she doesn't need to be doing this, it's because she wants to and enjoys it. It's funny because she really doesn't have to do anything the rest of her life, she's set financially :tea:

I thought it was a great performance, although I wish Taylor would have sang a little bit!

Haroon

This is my favourite performance of Ghosttown so far! :excited: I'm guessing because of the tempo change, and because of the louder guitar too I guess :yes: 

I don't see the big deal with Madonna performing with younger artists :duck: It's an honour for those younger artists to be performing with Madonna :flutter: 

MyQueen

This is my favourite performance of Ghosttown so far! http://gagadaily.com/uploads/monthly_2015_03/excited.gif.fa09c82a47278974e4314a0e58c88115.gif I'm guessing because of the tempo change, and because of the louder guitar too I guess :yes: 

I don't see the big deal with Madonna performing with younger artists :duck: It's an honour for those younger artists to be performing with Madonna :flutter: 

​This

Babel

so when she's gonna apologize to Gaga and make the actual ultimate pop collab happen?

Madonna sis, you know that deep down you regret the reductive mess of 2012, so stop being an #unapologeticb---h for a moment or at least make an exception for the new Queen of Pop.

jojuun

so when she's gonna apologize to Gaga and make the actual ultimate pop collab happen?

Madonna sis, you know that deep down you regret the reductive mess of 2012, so stop being an #unapologeticb---h for a moment or at least make an exception for the new Queen of Pop.

rbp.gif

Let me dig up my old post about that mess ...

Before the "reductive" comment happened, Madonna showed support for Gaga. She went to the Fame Ball, when a lot of people were still sleeping on Gaga, including most Madonna-hating Little Monsters on here. This was all before Bad Romance, before Gaga exploded and became a household name. After a quick hello backstage at the Fame Ball, Madonna invited Gaga to her managers birthday party in 2009 as well. Gaga accepted and was rubbing shoulders with Madonna before everything else. Then Madonna and Gaga at SNL happened late 2009. Things were fine, Madonna has always shown support for her popculture "daughters". See Britney, Kylie ...

Then Gaga did Alejandro with longtime Madonna director and friend Steven Klein. He had never worked on music videos before, besides his many projects with Madonna. It was Gaga's boyfriend and creative director at the time, Matthew Williams (aka Dada) who pushed Gaga to use Klein for Alejandro. Madonna stayed mute on the entire situation, even when it was clear Gaga's team was keen on making Alejandro a Madonna inspired video. The gun bra, the Vogueing scene, Klein being the director... Educate yourself.

When Born This Way happened Madonna stayed mute as well. Until every single interview in support of MDNA/Superbowl featured questions about Gaga. Madonna was slightly annoyed but was never "angry" with Gaga. Using Born This Way on stage was funny and correct in it's place... Quick and done on tour. Not an emotional breakdown on a radiostation like Gaga did with the Perez/Madonna thing on Howard Stern. Gaga seems to be more upset with Perez constantly mentioning Madonna rather than Madonna herself. Madonna invited Gaga on stage at the MDNA tour to perform the Express Yourself/Born This Way mash up at Yankee Stadium in NYC. Gaga declined. Even when "dissing" Gaga, Madonna always mentioned how talented Gaga was/is, how she reminds her of her younger eighties self.

​So if anyone needs to call anyone it's Gaga. She was more hurt over the people in M's camp and Perez mocking her as a cheap Madonna-clone than Madonna herself. Besides, Madonna OFFERED Gaga the MDNA stage in 2012 and Gaga declined. We got the (prophetic) Madonna/Gaga SNL skit, and it seems like that's all we'll have in the near future.

RodeckDanny

man i really like this song actually

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

Psychedelic

The comments here are so predictable, I don't care, that was amazing! Best performance this era so far and M looked flawlessly beautiful!!!

Archived