💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I wish Gaga would release a clue that she is done with "Terry Richardson."

Rae

Featured Posts

So in June last year the DWUW video was cancelled.  (Terry Richardson & R Kelly)

ArtRave DVD has not been released or talked about.  (Terry Richardson, work)

Gaga has not done a magazine shoot with TR since when?

If she finally dumped TR - Good for her and Good for us. 

Perhaps we didn't  get a ArtRave DVD, but really it would make me think  "It's Gaga," but it's "TR."  How missed up is that?

So perhaps she has released a clue.

What are your thoughts.

Computer

I'd prefer a s-x tape.

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

Zsolti

I'd prefer a s-x tape.

​uhhhh

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

VelmaDinkley

I think Gaga is a very smart woman. She doesn't want to hurt Terry's feelings kind of like how she doesn't want to hurt Tara or DJWS's feelings when she secretly doesn't want to associate herself with them anymore. I think Gaga still cares for these people but she just chooses to surround herself with better people who are more suitable to bring positive energy to her. 

Azor Ahai

What do you want her to tweet something like "Not working any more with T Richardson" ?

She doesnt have to be public and over dramatic about everything.

Gagadisiak

LADY GAGA : -'' Hey Monsters , i'm done with terry , i'm not gonna work with him anymore xoxox ''   . 

Où est-tu ma Salope ?

SEANGT

i hope we do find out what happened to the movie one day to be honest  default_ohwell2.gif

​i think it was probably something that was cancelled with the split from Troy Carter. 

South Blonde

We'll never know if she's really done, maybe she's just being kind with them trying not to hurt their feelings

Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention?

Highway10

​i think it was probably something that was cancelled with the split from Troy Carter. 

​Troy Carter probably had rights to the movie but Gaga can't release it cause of his terms. 

Probglum

Hopefully not. I really really REALLY want another Gaga x Terry book and that documentary that took years to make

My name is yours! What's Probglum?

Vernier

I'm not really sure why Gaga especially gets picked out for working with him. The guy has literally photographed almost every celeb at one point, even up until last month :shrug: 

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Archived