Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will TIHTY be a hit?

ARTUNiCORN

Featured Posts

monketsharona

Depends on if this is a single or not. If they have plans to promote it, to launch it to radios, to make a video, to perform it.

If this is not the case, I''d say it has no chance to impact high in Hot 100 

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Creyk

It could go top 5 if it was actually taken seriously by Gaga and promoted properly, have an epic music video, and she used generous payola to get them radio spins. If 45S could be a big hit I don't see why this couldn't. 

Is it even going to be released as a single ??

If it does IMO don't expect a video or promotion --- so to answer the OP question No it wont be a hit

moonboywow

I'm surprised you guys want it so bad considering it wasn't produced by redone and it's not a dance pop song. Actually I'm really surprised you guys even like it. 

Well fan support alone should get it top 20, if it's a charity single, with a music video on the stats on rape etc and Gaga performs it a few places it should go top 10 maybe even top 5 if the competition isn't too strong

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

boysboysboys

It needs some work, especially with the composition (needs more melody), but I see it has having Yuyi/Speechless potential.

androiduser

no, not at all

it may technically do well on the billboard chart due to fan downloads, being a new Gaga release after some time, but it will disappear immediately.

Archived