đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Will gaga get married before her next album?

Yanko

Featured Posts

Yanko

so what do you think? will she have a wedding before the album? it could be a  good promo :gaycat:

Teri Hatcher

She'll get married to Taylor in the music video for her 1st single in the upcoming album 

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

Diamond Heart

Nah i think shel wait til her next album cycle is over then get married, have kids and a little break from music for a bit. 

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

Gohan

Inb4 she's already married :flirt:

And she'll announce it a la Beyoncé on iTunes someday and we all will have a meltdown like #Cut4Zayn and #Cut4Bieber

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

Sugarfall

I think she'll put out the new album 1st in 2016 and then get married in 2017 and have a long break from music to settle down with Taylor and get kids

monketsharona

apparently she's preparing her wedding so I bet she's going to marry on Summer.

So yes before next album ! ^^

OpusDiaboli666

I think she'll get married this year but I don't think she'll have children right away or if she does will take a long break. She would be bored out of her mind 

for some reason i think she will get pregnant and take an extra year off. :green: 

I disapprove of what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it.

Nicole

I reckon she'll either get married late this year (around December) or after the next album cycle. An in-between wedding would be kinda inconvenient for her so I doubt she'd do it like that haha

Bebe

Yeah and it's gunna be a long break cause she will get preggers and have a baby. Maybe she will write a musical or something during the break idk.

Archived