Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
performance

Nicki Minaj's O2 Arena crowd

Pure Adrenaline

Featured Posts

Sexxx

​We got to the venue around 10-10:30 :yes: Yet we only got 8th row because there was messy organisation of the GA line :emma: The person who was 1st in line got to the venue at 3AM from what their friend told me.

Oh I didn't check out the merchandise sorry, I just run to the closest restaurant to get food straight after a concert :fat: 

​oh lorde :emma: that's so early

Did you have a cheeky Nandos? :teehee: 

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

​We got to the venue around 10-10:30 :yes: Yet we only got 8th row because there was messy organisation of the GA line :emma: The person who was 1st in line got to the venue at 3AM from what their friend told me.

Oh I didn't check out the merchandise sorry, I just run to the closest restaurant to get food straight after a concert :fat: 

​You would've been closer to the front row, but there are two VIP packages of about 300 people that get early entry a head of everyone else. So they got left in before everyone in the regular line. Hope you had fun! I see her July 22 :) 

Fiona Apple

​The Pinkprint sales are good???

​Are you serious tho :lolly: It has sold around 765k after 3,5-4 months 

Haroon

​oh lorde :emma: that's so early

Did you have a cheeky Nandos? :teehee: 

Yeah LOL, that's the usual time I get to most concerts :dies: ​I really wanted to but my friend was super tired so I just grabbed a panini and frappuccino from Starbucks before getting in the huge queue to get into the train station :giveup: 

​You would've been closer to the front row, but there are two VIP packages of about 300 people that get early entry a head of everyone else. So they got left in before everyone in the regular line. Hope you had fun! I see her July 22 :) 

​Oh I didn't know there was a VIP package, I can't remember seeing one when I was buying tickets :confused: We got to around the 5th line later on in the night anyway, because some people left or moved because a big chunk of the crowd were hooligans :rip: I hope you have a great time! :party: 

​Are you serious tho http://gagadaily.com/uploads/default_lollipop.gif It has sold around 765k after 3,5-4 months 

​that's good? :awkney: for a rap album?

BUY BEAUTY BEHIND THE MADNESS ON ITUNES.

Fiona Apple

​that's good? default_awkney2.gif for a rap album?

:awkney:Are rap albums supposed to sell less? Drake's album has sold around 1m in 1 month. Kendrick's album has sold like 420k in ONE WEEK.. So I guess you're wrong :madge:

Sexxx

​Not in the UK

Congrats to her! Wish I could've gone

​go to bham tbh

Yeah LOL, that's the usual time I get to most concerts :dies: ​I really wanted to but my friend was super tired so I just grabbed a panini and frappuccino from Starbucks before getting in the huge queue to get into the train station :giveup: 

​so the middle is the best i guess?

​http://gagadaily.com/uploads/default_awkney2.gifAre rap albums supposed to sell less? Drake's album has sold around 1m in 1 month. Kendrick's album has sold like 420k in ONE WEEK.. So I guess you're wrong :madge:

​for Onika? who had a really good 2013-2014, you should expect more! :yes:

Song with Beyoncé? Tour with Beyoncé? Anaconda slayed GP? Would've expected 1mil+ :Jase:

BUY BEAUTY BEHIND THE MADNESS ON ITUNES.

​Are you serious tho http://gagadaily.com/uploads/default_lollipop.gif It has sold around 765k after 3,5-4 months 

​That's great for a female rapper. In this day in age a female rapper can't even come close to that and album sales aren't at an all time high anyways. Her sales will increase, she will have longevity considering she will probably milk five or more singles out of it with videos over the next year. I'm sure by years end The Pinkprint will be platinum in America.

​for Onika? who had a really good 2013-2014, you should expect more! :yes:

Song with Beyoncé? Tour with Beyoncé? Anaconda slayed GP? Would've expected 1mil+ :Jase:

​She didn't tour with Beyonce. Mess and having a song with Beyonce doesn't make your album sales skyrocket :toofunny: Anaconda isn't the reason someone would buy an album either. Just wait on it, The Pinkprint will have longevity which most eras and albums lack these days.

Archived