💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What was your first reaction when Gaga did this?

Bradley

Featured Posts

Bradley

What was YOUR reaction when Gaga DID THIS?

I think this is my most epic shocking moment in Gaga's carrer, would have never expected her to come in an egg I WANT THIS :CRY:

lady-gaga-660.jpg

​I watched this on YouTube, so apparently I read the title before watching the video. I was still very shocked then, I knew I could expect from her, and she didn't disappoint. Was very proud at that moment.

Bradley

I was watching it with my father and I remember he knew beforehand she was gonna wear a meat dress (I still don't know how)

And then she slayed me with them vocals :giveup:

That was the first time she met Cher and she was ​holding her meat purse :giveup:

​I think your father knew because your father saw her sitting in the audience when you were in the bathroom or somewhere else or something? Unless you guys were watching a re-broadcast.

xoxo cupcakke

TBH, I was more surprised she sang a line from Born This Way than the fact she was actually wearing meat. I was surprised people were surprised by her attire for the evening. I thought it looked amazing yet some people were shocked

LePetitGAGABLover

TBH, I was more surprised she sang a line from Born This Way than the fact she was actually wearing meat. I was surprised people were surprised by her attire for the evening. I thought it looked amazing yet some people were shocked

​I was shocked not because she was wearing meat, but because she looked so gorgeous in it.

RAMROD

I pulled a Tom Cruise and sobbed. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

The first time I actually was teary-eyed. That's a huge deal for me, lol. The fact that she gave us the title AND sang the chorus was so unexpected and amazing at the same time.

Fame Romance

I had no reaction because I was not a fan back then and didn't watch the awards.

Bellatrix

I didn't realize it was meat until I read it on the news the day after :flop:
I was like "That was meat? :udidnt:

I was happy about the song tho :)

Bradley

I pulled a Tom Cruise and sobbed. 

​Excuse my ignorance but what does that mean?

RAMROD

​Excuse my ignorance but what does that mean?

here 

:fan:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Shitwrecked

Pissed. I thought she was going to perform a song. Instead, she delivered a cringe speech.

Archived