Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why do you listen to Gaga?

bigbozzboy

Featured Posts

Yanko

I'm new to this forum.. anyways I was trying to respond to Lamon. I agree Gaga's choruses are amazing. But I was wondering are you more attracted to her choruses because of the lyrical content or the melodic content?

​her choruses are the best  :woohoo2:so melody i can get passed bad lyrics in the chorus 

i want to sing along when i listen to music so thats why i can't stand donatella 

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yanko

cuz Pokerface, Paper Gangsta and Paparazzi Stuart Price remix were slaying my life...and thus I decided the Bitch Better Have My Money #R8

iPNysqBEPIkgm.gif

she's talented, has a lot of interesting looks, symbolism and methaphors in her craft, and she has a positive message to world (get your d1cks out little hors :hor:http://gagadaily.com/uploads/monthly_2015_03/gaycat.png.992b47d38f09b0ad096f1acf4618aa13.png ) 

iconic 

I love her lyrics, her metaphors, and the imagery she creates with her songs and I can only see that i Gaga and Lana. I have high standards to stan for an artist they must have these:

*writes their songs

*sings

*relatable

*UNIQUE

and Gaga has those :love:

Credits to the guy on my avi. Love his shirt!!!

Koreku

iconic 

​this needs to be a gif

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

Ferrer Zorola

she's fierce + she injects me with fierceness (and because a whole lot of other reasons but this is the main reason)

LIFE IS GOOD

yassitscarcass

I honestly just like the weird, quirkiness to her earlier stuff and her clothes and the way her music sounded. Just the fact that she was willing to go out of her way to look a way that nobody else would just made her even more cool.

Nicole

I'm drawn to her music as a whole, It's a combination of the lyrics, melodies, production etc. 

Katie14

If the melody and production is bad, there is no way I am going to enjoy listening to the song no matter how fantastic the lyrics are. So I guess you could say the overall sound of the song is more important than the lyrics. You need to have a strong melody as the base in order for the song to be good. But, good lyrics can set a song from being good to being excellent. Lyrics are also important for me to be able to connect to a song.

Tropico

The meaning in her songs, her energy and the way they make me feel. :nick: 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Archived