music news

Katy Perry's Prismatic Tour now 10th highest grossing female tour ever

HANZ

Featured Posts

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ShockPop

Honestly believe that Gaga was coming for weaves with BTWB in 2013 had it not been for her hip. Imagine if she'd had the injury seen to as soon as it started and she might not have had such a serious injury and she could've continued the tour after a 3 month break or so.

If she'd extended the tour to include ARTPOP, too, with the (fitting for BTWB stage) track Aura (and Gypslay) being added...

I think it would've topped 300m easily. Sad times. 

MyQueen

I wish I could travel back in time so I could witness the Confessions Tour. 

​I was in Rome!

Live to tell near the Vatican was epic!

Tropico

Bey slaying at #4 :applause: Queen of Touring (and I'm not just talking about numbers so don't even try me Madonna Stans) :applause: 

Gaga appearing not once, but TWICE. SLAY BO . :legend: 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

MyQueen

She will not stay in top ten for long couse The Queen in going on a tour again!

15-03-02-madonna-rebel-heart-tour-stage-

Sugarfall

Bey slaying at #4 :applause: Queen of Touring (and I'm not just talking about numbers so don't even try me Madonna Stans) :applause: 

Gaga appearing not once, but TWICE. SLAY BO . http://gagadaily.com/uploads/default_legend.gif 

​Slay self entitlement :green: 

Spock

Cackling at the sad seethers hating and/or calling it a kindergarden party :dies:

PWT was one the most fun I've ever had at an arena. It is super colorful and happy and the production is amazing. But of course, since you all hate her to death and can't accept the fact that she has and amazing tour and has been slaying, you automatically go in blind stand mode... Oh well, your loss :ohwell:

Congrats Katy! :applause:

who will love me when the night is over

Archived