Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

CONFIRMED: Taylor and Calvin are dating

SIRE

Featured Posts

Sugarfall

Wasn't Calvin a **** to someone he was recently dating? (can't remember who)

​Yes, Calvin didn't allow Rita Ora to use songs produced by him on her upcoming album, which made Rita push it back.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whispering

​Yes, Calvin didn't allow Rita Ora to use songs produced by him on her upcoming album, which made Rita push it back.

Some girls are always attracted to the jerks. :ohno:

Well yeah, he wrote them too. Not just songs they collabed on, but songs that were completely his that he just have to her. I'd take them back too tbh but i will never forgive him for letting IWNLYD flop :giveup: 

LePetitGAGABLover

Yawn. Next thing you know it shes gonna make a breakup song inspired by him. :madge:

RabbitHeart

​i'm not saying she's ugly, it's because they probably will broke up in a month and the she'll write a song talking trash about him and blah blah

​Is that really a bad thing though? She writes music based off her life experiences. That's like hoping Ed Sheeran doesn't date anyone else, or he might write a song like Don't about them. Or hoping Gaga doesn't have s-x with another guy or else she'll write another Poker Face about it.

lodylody

Hoping they stay together and we get an album of happy EDM love songs with detailed lyrics a la Red :flutter: 

shaneybaby

ugh didn't he talk **** about her?! wtf she purposely dates ppl who r mean to her i swear. she likes a #badromance

Spock

http://gagadaily.com/uploads/default_awkney2.gif It's so horrible how you are all talking **** about Taylor for writing about her exes bu NEVER talk about Adele,Sam Smith etc. that also write about their exes..When you are a songwriter you write about the things that hurted you.. It's normal.That doesn't make Taylor a "bad" girlfriend or something...

Also there isn't a single break up song in 1989 but haters don't even bother to check their facts :reductive: 

who will love me when the night is over

Fiona Apple

Also there isn't a single break up song in 1989 but haters don't even bother to check their facts :reductive: ​

True.It has lovesongs but not breakup songs 

Why don't I like him for Taylor? Something tells me this ain't gonna last long. :wtf: 

​maybe based on previous experiences with Rita and Ellie prettyab.png

Vernier

I've always wondered why celebs always have to be "dating", what if they both just want to hit and quit it or be friends with benefits for a while :hunty:

Also, I'll be surprised if this lasts long.

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

TimisaMonster

I wonder how many songs he'll inspire her to write? :thetea:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Giorno Giovanna

poor Gagz

Taylor seems to enjoy the big D now

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

Archived