Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Zayn Malik confirms solo career

LAWDJX

Featured Posts

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is really stupid considering the whole "I'm leaving the band to live a normal life" thing, just make him sound full of ****. It's okay if you want the glory all to yourself and dont want to share with four other guys, but be honest about it

RabbitHeart

This entire story is taken completely out of context. One of my closest friends follows One Direction heavily and she told me all this information before Zayn announced he was leaving the band. He worked with Naughty Boy during the process of making their last album. None of his stuff made the album and Naughty Boy expressed disappointment about it. Naughty Boy mentioned including a song he did with Zayn by himself on his next album. So, there is probably going to be a collab between them in the future but it has absolutely nothing to do with Zayn launching a solo career.

He left the band because he couldn't handle the pressure of being famous. We've seen other celebrities in the past who dealt with similar issues and pretty much all of them turned to d--gs and basically ruined their lives because of it. Him leaving the band was an alternative and it'd be best not to make fun of him for it...

Nathan James

This entire story is taken completely out of context. One of my closest friends follows One Direction heavily and she told me all this information before Zayn announced he was leaving the band. He worked with Naughty Boy during the process of making their last album. None of his stuff made the album and Naughty Boy expressed disappointment about it. Naughty Boy mentioned including a song he did with Zayn by himself on his next album. So, there is probably going to be a collab between them in the future but it has absolutely nothing to do with Zayn launching a solo career.

He left the band because he couldn't handle the pressure of being famous. We've seen other celebrities in the past who dealt with similar issues and pretty much all of them turned to d--gs and basically ruined their lives because of it. Him leaving the band was an alternative and it'd be best not to make fun of him for it...

​ :applause:

Voice of reason. 

SISTERV

Really proud of him tbh. I mean....did anyone expect them to stick together anyway? They all tried out as SOLO artists on the X Factor and were thrown together by Simon. Zayn and Liam are the only ones with voices good enough to go solo anyway. Harry is alright and Louis and Niall are pretty meh. Of course everyone is going to be upset at first but so was everyone when Beyonce left Destiny's Child. I wish him the best. He could be great. 

Blake

​The top paragraph is true. The bottom is somewhat. Their management, Modest! are absolute sh*ts so yeah. Plus Zayn's mental health is deteriorating, not just not being able to handle the pressure.

He was doing this stuff before leaving One Direction though :confused: He left because it was too tiresome to constantly be recording and touring, so he wanted a break and some time out :shrug: I don't think it's betraying at all

​it only sucks because that means he knew he wanted to do solo stuff but he still committed to the tour. I feel so bad for all the fans that bought tickets specifically to see him. If I had had tickets to see the Spice Girls and Geri quit before the tour I would be so broken inside

Vernier

None of them are making it solo. Individually, they just don't have the charisma to pull it off. Of course of the 5, Zayn and Harry have the best chance, but I don't see any of them smashing

It'll probably be closer to Zayncole Scherzinger than Zaynyonce, lbr :thetea: 

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

GagaMyBlood95

Rapping? No...

He can pass as a pop singer tbh, he has the looks, he has the fans, he has the voice..

LOL not even a full week after his departure and this comes about. I totally saw this coming, but I was not expecting him to experiment with rap

TimisaMonster

So much for can't handle the fame and wants to be normal... Liar :awkney:

Why couldn't he just say "I don't wanna be in a group, i want my own career" :shrug:

Plus, tbqh...I see nothing more than a pretty face and didn't even stand out vocally in the band and barely spoke...and RAP?!?! He's gonna flop :fail:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

elijahfan

Can't these people catch a break? I thought he was leaving the band to go under the radar for a while, and now he announces a solo career........

Archived