Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Scheiße's choreo the best Gaga choreography ever?

Gohan

Featured Posts

Gohan

:woohoo:Judas, Scheiße and Marry The Night are the holy trinity of the Gaga choreo.

Bad Romance's choreo is so overrated just because everyone knows it. :smh: It's really easy. 

YOU. TELL. EM.

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagzus

As much as I love the godly song, I'd say no based on the fact the chorus doesn't really have a proper routine tbh,  I loved the military theme though, I'm surprised she didn't cause backlash with the military theme in Germany since I always thought of the nazi's when she performed it :messga: 

my personal faves were always Black Jesus > BTW > BR > Sß > Venus > the rest 

Gohan

As much as I love the godly song, I'd say no based on the fact the chorus doesn't really have a proper routine tbh,  I loved the military theme though, I'm surprised she didn't cause backlash with the military theme in Germany since I always thought of the nazi's when she performed it http://gagadaily.com/uploads/default_messga.png 

my personal faves were always Black Jesus > BTW > BR > Sß > Venus > the rest 

She was SO lucky, I mean omg... They could have bombed her show or something like that. But they were more busy backlashing her with the Judas video/song drama.

I have to agree with you on the chorus part, it's not cohesive at all. But it's also what makes Richy's signature. He loves to change his choreographies (G.U.Y., Venus, etc) and it makes the choreo more complex too :P

I am not really sure if I find it the best. Probably second, right after Bad Romance. But omg, seeing it live back in 2012 was a-mazing :cry:

RAMROD

I'm deceased

izfIb9Z.gif

:hunty:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Gohan

I am not really sure if I find it the best. Probably second, right after Bad Romance. But omg, seeing it live back in 2012 was a-mazing :cry:

I feel you, baby :giveup:

Even though I couldn't attend a show, it was truly her BEST tour of all time and it'll be in my heart forever :flutter:

calmar

My personal faves to do are BTW, Judas, and Scheiße. As for which is 'objectively' better, I'm not a choreographer so I don't feel as though I have the grounds to say anything.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Gohan

My personal faves to do are BTW, Judas, and Scheiße. As for which is 'objectively' better, I'm not a choreographer so I don't feel as though I have the grounds to say anything.

So, you do the choreographies at home or at the gym? :flutter:

It's not that difficult though, but I'm pretty sure her newest choreographies' are way better #ARTPOPLover

calmar

So, you do the choreographies at home or at the gym? :flutter:

It's not that difficult though, but I'm pretty sure her newest choreographies' are way better #ARTPOPLover

​I'd never go to a gym. Not my thing. I do them in the comfort of my dorm room. I'm planning the playlist for a teacher's birthday party soon so I might do a couple things there if I feel sufficiently giddy to ignore my normally overarching anxiety. 

I think Bad Romance is her easiest. Applause is pretty easy, but I also memorized the entire VMA choreo instead of, say, just the chorus. 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Gohan

​I'd never go to a gym. Not my thing. I do them in the comfort of my dorm room. I'm planning the playlist for a teacher's birthday party soon so I might do a couple things there if I feel sufficiently giddy to ignore my normally overarching anxiety. 
I think Bad Romance is her easiest. Applause is pretty easy, but I also memorized the entire VMA choreo instead of, say, just the chorus. 

I thought I was the only one that doesn't like going to a gym :rip: I do exercises on my room too

Applause may be easy, but it is kind of difficult too specially during the bridge of the song. It's so funny to dance to, though! :cake:

Gohan

alejandro and modern thriller disagree 

Who dat, who dat :gaycat:

Archived