Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
thought

ARTPOP Hate

venusian

Featured Posts

Whispering

​I'm not.

Dislike =/= hate

People used to complain when ARTPOP came out but I couldnt find any 'hate' threads in 2015. There are more people creating threads about this topic.

They never stopped.

The hate in threads, not even about ARTPOP has never stopped. The hate in statuses has never stopped. The same people (many who are in this thread with multiple comments) have never stopped hating on ARTPOP.  

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Redstreak

Threads like this are just as annoying as the people hating ARTPOP. The most annoying is when people try to make ARTPOP into this bjork album when its really just a simple mainstream top 40 radio pop album and yet they have the nerve to call the fame monster basic. Move on from ARTPOP era already its ended and theres nothing you can do about it.

This is basically all that needs to be said

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Whispering

I don't have a problem with people disliking the album or being disappointed by it. It's just the idea that, because it didn't sell as well as the others, fans could be so nasty and disrespectful, even all this time later, towards a work that Gaga is clearly proud of.

This is perfect! And should end the thread! :applause:

BeyerJ

Threads like these just open the floor for people to hate on ARTPOP. It's very pointless. You're kind of asking for it unintentionally.

But yeah. Stop the hate. She put lots of work into it regardless of if you like it or not. It's her heart given out to all of us. Negativity hurts other people. Let's love.

CharlieQuinn

She has been making ARTPOP since The Fame. ARTPOP (the album) is just a "review" of everything she has made.  

Yet you support Born This Way, a little bit hypocrite, don't you think?

Lmao insulting her best album 

It was some top40 level crap without a soul. 

​No one is obligated to like it, but give it credit where it's due. It's far from soulless - she put everything into that album, and overall, it easily communicates her experiences with love, pain, happiness, and so much more.

super ultra

It depends. I became a monster in the blackout era (jan/feb 2014). I love ARTPOP :proud:

did you really become a monster during the blackout? ​how can it be possible? :giveup: I'm shocked :flop: 

MEDONER

Lmao insulting her best album 

If you think the source of her cheesiest lyrics and overproduced pretentious tracks is her best work to date all I can say is that I feel really bad for you

If you think the source of her cheesiest lyrics and overproduced pretentious tracks is her best work to date all I can say is that I feel really bad for you

​Tracks with substance unlike DRYPOP 

Dorothy Gale

​Tracks with substance unlike DRYPOP 

Aura, Venus, GUY, Sexxx Dreams, Do What U Want, ARTPOP, Swine, Mary Jane Holland, Dope and Gypsy all have substance. 

Psychedelic

Threads like this are just as annoying as the people hating ARTPOP. The most annoying is when people try to make ARTPOP into this bjork album when its really just a simple mainstream top 40 radio pop album and yet they have the nerve to call the fame monster basic. Move on from ARTPOP era already its ended and theres nothing you can do about it.

​This x10000

I hate it more when they call The Fame generic, basic pop. When it's actually a collection of fantastic pop tunes with a great concept that pretends to be nothing else but that. Pretentiousness is what killed the ARTPOP project since the begining, yes the music is great too, I love it but I just hate how Gaga and some fans wanna make it out to be as something else that it's definitely NOT!

Aura, Venus, GUY, Sexxx Dreams, Do What U Want, ARTPOP, Swine, Mary Jane Holland, Dope and Gypsy all have substance. 

​Yeah, like cigarette ashes substance. 

Archived