đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will Gaga be a regular in AHS?

codymonster

Featured Posts

codymonster

I've seen a lot of talk about how Gaga will be in American Horror Story Hotel as a main character, but how do we know this? :sweat: I was looking at imdb, and it said something about her being a singer at the hotel, but she was waayyyy down this list of actors on the show, which led me to believe she wouldn't be one of the main characters :(  Not sure about how accurate imdb is, but just wanted to know where exactly we are getting the information that she will be a lead role?

Sableye

noooope

I think she'll have a large part in this season and will not return for the next or any ever after

SlayMeToVenus

Most of the articles I have seen called her the leading Lady. So idk. :duck:

I don't have a Diamond Heart.

Well a few of the main characters were announced recently & they mentioned, "alongside lady gaga" 

Usually small roles aren't sided with the big ones. 

codymonster

Most of the articles I have seen called her the leading Lady. So idk. :duck:

​That's the thing I'm worried about. I've just seen it from articles as well. And lord knows we know how the media twists things :air: I'm just worried that the media is making it seem like she's a lead just so they can make their article sound more dramatic. I just don't want to get my hopes up :rip: 

Blue Jeans

this could have been a status but,

Yes she has a recurring role this season, its not confirmed yet if she's the leading lady, but she's in the main cast.

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

codymonster

Well a few of the main characters were announced recently & they mentioned, "alongside lady gaga" 

Usually small roles aren't sided with the big ones. 

​I hope so! I just know that they probs are mentioning her a lot because of her star power to attract viewers. Especially with the amount of positive press she has been getting of late. 

Adam Levine was in Asylum, but altogether his screen time was like 15 mins :air: I know she'll have more than that, but I'm worried it's not gonna be much haha

CyanLights

I think so, a lot of articles have posted her as the leading lady. I hope its not a small cameo like Adam Levine's in AHS: Asylum 

venusian

yes it is confirmed she is a regular learn ur facts girls ^^^

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

codymonster

this could have been a status but,

Yes she has a recurring role this season, its not confirmed yet if she's the leading lady, but she's in the main cast.

​It's a Gaga Thought and labelled under the tag "question," so naw, it can be a thread. It's sparking discussion, which is what threads are for :awkney: 

​I hope so! I just know that they probs are mentioning her a lot because of her star power to attract viewers. Especially with the amount of positive press she has been getting of late. 

Adam Levine was in Asylum, but altogether his screen time was like 15 mins http://gagadaily.com/uploads/default_air.jpg I know she'll have more than that, but I'm worried it's not gonna be much haha

​If I remember correctly Ryan Murphy had Gaga listed from the beginning of the previous season. He wrote her an entire role throughout the year & made it very specific to her fitting. 

codymonster

yes it is confirmed she is a regular learn ur facts girls ^^^

​Where though? :cry: I've been searching for actual confirmation of this, but can't find it :Chica:

Blue Jeans

​Where though? :cry: I've been searching for actual confirmation of this, but can't find it  default_Chica.jpg

​Confirmed here by Ryan Murphy himself on ET

http://www.etonline.com/tv/161253_ryan_murphy_spills_new_details_on_lady_gaga_ahs_debut_scream_queens_twist_more/

"Fans were shocked last month when Gaga released the news that she would be checking into American Horror Story: Hotel as the new series lead, but Murphy revealed there's a specific reason the news was not leaked beforehand."

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

venusian

​Where though? :cry: I've been searching for actual confirmation of this, but can't find it  default_Chica.jpg

​by ryan murphy and countless articles

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

codymonster

​Confirmed here by Ryan Murphy himself on ET

http://www.etonline.com/tv/161253_ryan_murphy_spills_new_details_on_lady_gaga_ahs_debut_scream_queens_twist_more/

"Fans were shocked last month when Gaga released the news that she would be checking into American Horror Story: Hotel as the new series lead, but Murphy revealed there's a specific reason the news was not leaked beforehand."

​But he never says she will be a lead in the video. He just says she has a part :duck: Again, it's just E! saying that she's checking in as the series lead. But I've never actually seen anyone from the show saying that she is. It's always just media outlets or articles!

Archived