💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Stargate Exposes Katy Perry

Prismatic

Featured Posts

Supersonic

​One was raised up in a Christian household and never seen a gay person until she left her hometown and Ur So Gay is one of the first song she've ever written. 

​So you're saying all christian households are homophobic? :gaycat:

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yanko

​Because Gaga and Katy are DIFFERENT artists.

giphy.gif

Stop COMPARING them.

giphy.gif

One sings about killing her former friend on highway 10.

giphy.gif

The other sings about making it your birthday everyday.

giphy.gif

Get it?

giphy.gif

Got it?

giphy.gif

Good. :flirt:

:lmao:  omg 

Cody Draco

​So you're saying all christian households are homophobic? gaycat.png.992b47d38f09b0ad096f1acf4618a

​Is Ur So Gay really that homophobic though? Maybe she just wanted her ex to come out so she could have a gay best friend. Lots of straight girls are like that. It would actually make the song a coming out of the closet encouragement anthem. Born This Way is 2x reductive now, jk. :gaycat:

Supersonic

​Is Ur So Gay really that homophobic though? Maybe she just wanted her ex to come out so she could have a gay best friend. Lots of straight girls are like that. It would actually make the song a coming out of the closet encouragement anthem. Born This Way is 2x reductive now, jk. gaycat.png.992b47d38f09b0ad096f1acf4618a

​So you are saying you'd gladly hang yourself with you H&M scarf? :gaycat: Please consider therapy if you actually do, I care about you sis. :air:

Cody Draco

​So you are saying you'd gladly hang yourself with you H&M scarf? gaycat.png.992b47d38f09b0ad096f1acf4618a Please consider therapy if you actually do, I care about you sis. default_air.jpg

​JK Rowling sis. JK Rowling. :flirt:

Slade

She's one of the best songwriters in the business, by far. I'd put her up there with T-Swizzle.

Haroon

That's great :party: I agree that she's a lovely songwriter, especially on the deeper tracks like Thinking Of You and Pearl and many others :flutter: People don't really hear those because they're too busy dancing along to the jollier songs, but they should really give those ones some time & attention too, it'll be worth their while :music: 

Regardless of positive compliments and criticism from people on her songwriting capabilities, there will still be those who refuse to acknowledge it and continue believing what they want to believe - they're free to of course but it's a rather peculiar way of going about things :duck: 

yASSsss

no way in hell this is true.she's terrible at everything :sharon:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

MANiCURE1295

I'm no Katy hater, I love many of her songs, but no one, not even stargate will convince that Katy is such a great singer and songwriter using Firework as an example...

Edit: I for one love songs like Not Like the movies and By the Grace of God

djBuffoon

Well I do think she is underrated as a vocalist as well..She is not a great vocalist but she is way better than Madonna,Britney,Selena etc.

​This is true.

Archived