💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Madonna's Rebel Heart out of Billboard 200's top 20 in second week

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Spock

I love how all these passive aggressive Madonna threads are created by the same group of people. The obsession is real

who will love me when the night is over

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

Rebel Heart is still new so keeping track of it's charting is still interesting and big drops making history is worth a thread. Obviously there's no point in keeping track of Born This Way because that has long left the billboard 100 and it's years old. But Rebel Heart is still new. So should we just not make threads about first week sales because technically, that counts as chart discussion? 

Like I said, it's still a brand new record and looking out to see whether it will or won't break the records that were said earlier is worth discussing in a separate thread.

These aren't first week sales though :confused: This is literally just a thread updating us about where Rebel Heart is on the charts, with nothing notable to discuss because she didn't have a history-making drop either :duck: 

Bitter

all these topics about RH are not surprising.  Flops always gather attention and Madonna's ultra flop couldn't be the exception. Another smash hit thread tbh :flirt:

Yanko

Rebel Heart is still new so keeping track of it's charting is still interesting and big drops making history is worth a thread. Obviously there's no point in keeping track of Born This Way because that has long left the billboard 100 and it's years old. But Rebel Heart is still new. So should we just not make threads about first week sales because technically, that counts as chart discussion? 

The tea. 

Like I said, it's still a brand new record and looking out to see whether it will or won't break the records that were said earlier is worth discussing in a separate thread.

This isn't all just done because it's Madonna like people seem to think. :smh: Every pop artist gets the same. 

​do i need to repeat myself? :lana:this is just a chart position we have a thread for this it's called general charts discussion thread  this is not even her first week it doesnt need it's own thread :lana:

Sia Daily

Well I've enjoyed the what seems like a short era. It does seem the pattern with M though, promote the lead single, the album doesn't do great then it's on to the tour.

I still love this b*tch's career though, flawless

darkwolf

Here is an interesting fact: Since "Like a prayer", till "Music", Madonna didn't score a number one album; basically all the 90s. That didn't stop her, and look where her career is today :legend:

All you pressed souls, get ready to stay pressed for decades to come :ohwell:

Jenniferella

Her detractors are obviously obsessed :reductive: Otherwise they wouldn't even post in those threads.

Buy Rebel Heart on iTunes and physical

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

South Blonde

Karma is a b---h...   :reductive:

Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention?

• Zilla locked this topic

Archived