💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

celeb

RUMOUR: Kylie Jenner pregnant with Tyga's baby

StrawberryBlond

Featured Posts

StrawberryBlond

As some of us know, Kylie Jenner has been heavily rumoured to be seeing 26-year-old rapper, Tyga, which has caused much controversy due to Kylie being 17, meaning she's still a minor under Californian law, therefore making any s-xual relations illegal and any romance with anyone older than her to be highly questionable. On February 18th, Kendall Jenner, Kylie's sister, supposedly made a tweet confirming the pregnancy...and then swiftly deleted it. However, someone screen-grabbed it beforehand. Unfortunately, despite gossip websites reporting this story, none of them have posted the screengrab. However, the current physical issue of Heat magazine does have it. It reads: "I don't care what anyone says. congrats @Tyga" followed by a kissing emoji and a photo of a positive pregnancy test underneath. Kylie was in the UK recently and according to undercover reporters, she was acting off and not eating much and wanted everyone out the room when her mother, Kris, wanted to have a word with her.

Now, there's been similar scandals of incriminating information being leaked and then swiftly deleted from celebrity accounts before and not all of it is true. It can sometimes even be a publicity stunt, which this screams of. Why would you post such a thing on Twitter when your sister is underage and her boyfriend could get arrested? But at the same time, it's not something you would lie about. It's not the kind of scandal that you'd want when there's illegality involved. Most major gossip sites are discussing this but there's no point linking to them as they just give padded accounts of what I just told you and don't even have the screengrab.

What do you think?

Spock

Well, they aren't the Palins so I suspect this will go down differently :lolly:

Mess if it is true tho

who will love me when the night is over

Pierre

Kylie and Tyga take the klinic. 

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

RAMROD

What? Doesn't people do safe s-x anymore?? :smh: 

But if she chooses to have a baby at this age then good for her.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Vernier

Another extra season of KUWTK

Kylie and Tyga's Fairytail pregnancy :legend: 

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Harry

Yawn just mindless celebrity gossip. Daily Mail ****. I can't believe people really care about this kind of thing.

Pierre

Mess

CA5hFBEW4AEoaKH.jpg

​the picture :lmao: 

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

RAMROD

Yawn just mindless celebrity gossip. Daily Mail ****. I can't believe people really care about this kind of thing.

I think people concern more that Tyga might have committed in under age s-xual relation aka pedophilia than anything.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Morphine Prince

Disgusting. If they weren't rich Tyga would be in jail already. But Kris is a pimp that needs her cows to produce as much money as possible by any means. 

Archived